Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Al!!!

Hybrid View

Al!!!

Al, there is so much specialty in you it would be enough for 5 Cats of the Day

I loved the idea of you being Orson Welles

Only thing I can't understand is why you didn't clobber that guy yourself who was after you with a brick!

My Filou is a hugger and shoulder sitter like you- but he has less than 8 pounds and I'm trying to imagine how that works with 20

Let me add that you are an extremely handsome guy (more than Orson Welles if you ask me ). You little milk moustache is so cute (although I am not sure whether "cute" is the right word for a purrsonality like you.

What shall we wish for your special day? Do you think you can fit in some extra treats between your meals? And some more sonore purring? I think for you every day is special

Al, I don't know when I have read a funnier account about our Cat of the Day. I enjoyed hearing all about your busy days, including those "grueling naps" and "window fights" with the other cats. I think you are an excellent judge of character too. That guy with the brick was certainly no good for your former human and you helped to open her eyes I am sure. It has been a pleasure meeting you today Al, and I hope you have having a lot of fun on your very special day as Today's Cat!

Al the huggy cat

Honey boy, I must live with your twin brother!

My Andrew is just like you in many ways. He jumps into my arms for hugs and drooling. Yesterday he drooled so much he left a puddle on my kitchen floor! If he doesn't get "drooled" on a regular basis he gets a build up and tends to overflow! He weighs 17 pounds and cries for food ALL DAY LONG when he is awake and snores as well. Do you know him? Andrew Jackson Shevitz of Atlanta? White nose?

Anyway, your owner wrote the MOST wonderful story about you. The best I have read yet! I love you big boy and keep up the good work!

Kisses from Andy, Little Bit (http://catoftheday.com/archive/2003/January/04.html) and Katie Belle's mom, Nancy. :-)

That is, BY FAR, the cutest COTD story I have ever read. Al's Owner, you should be (or perhaps you are) a professional comedy writer. Al is adorable, ADORABLE!!! He gets my vote for Cat of the Year.

AL

Everybody needs a relationship like the two of you have. It sounds like you fit each others needs to a tee. I hope you have a long lasting relationship filled with all the love that was so evident in your wonderful story. And please give Al a big hug for me!

Carol

OH AL!! What a guy you are! You remind me soooo much of my most very special RB cat Sunny. Also a shoulder cat, hugger, drooler (I used to keep a towel over my shoulder like a babies dribble rag) and purr machine extrordinaire. Also about 20 lbs. What a story and what a big hunka hunka love you are. We luuuuuuv you Al (can you tell )

Awesome Al,you are a Cat,after my Own Heart! This is Moose,and like you,a Big Guy! Its great that you insist,on hugs,and love your Guardian,but do all The Cat Things,that we are supoosed ,to do! A Special Big Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! From All Of Us,Moose,and JJJ3 especially to Awesome AL,COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Al, the purrrrrfectly eloquent description of your life was a total delight to read this morning - there are smiles around the world as a result of your loving purrrson's "Introduction to Al!"

And what a cat you are!! WOW! I have to agree, this is one of the best write ups COTD has ever had! And the best part is the love which comes with each word...the bond you two share.

I agree with your purrrson, Al, "For my part, I would just like some kind of drug or device that would let a cat live forever. If anyone has a way to do that, please let me know!" A tribute to an absolutely wonderful boy - congrats on this your day, Al, and paw applause to your purrson for sharing you in such a delightful manner.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Originally posted by jazzzytina
    That is, BY FAR, the cutest COTD story I have ever read. Al's Owner, you should be (or perhaps you are) a professional comedy writer. Al is adorable, ADORABLE!!! He gets my vote for Cat of the Year.
    I agree! Thank you for sharing Big Al with us. Another wonderful orange boy for us all to love!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Hey, Al, you live right here in Los Angeles like me.

Let's get together sometime, because between the two of us we could turn this town upside down.

Al, you are a guy after my own heart. I sure hope that you did something "good" to that guy with the brick, before he started chasing you. It sounds like he need a good spraying!

Yeah, naps are tough aren't they? It's is hard to find enough time in the day to fit them all in.

Buddy, you are one great guy and I am proud to be an Orange hunk just like you. I live with a couple of cutie Orange girls too.
    Come on over to my house, Ma always has plenty of food and when I say MEOW! she JUMPS!

Regards, Rascal

What a handsome cat, and a great story, too! I love the "Enemy Cat" window wars and the "grueling naps." Sounds like my cats!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

What a special and handsome man you are Al!! Very debonaire - and cheeky!!

Hi Al,

What a great story of your life with you human friend.
    Congratulations handsome boy on being chosen for special honors as our CAT OF THE DAY. {{{HUGS}}}
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Al
    I don't know when I've enjoyed a Cat of the Day story more! You need to tell your human to join Pet Talk so we can hear more of your adventures!

What a hunk of cat handsomeness you are! Your former owner should know to listen to you. Cats always know! If my cats don't like someone, they are out!

Congratulations, sweet funny boy, on being our very special Cat of the Day today. Yep! That deserves a treat! or two!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Al's person ought to write a book about Al - got a pretty good start right here. I hope to read that book someday. I was glad that Al's former lady kicked the clod out. The account was great, and I take exception to only one thing: Al had no former owner. Al was never owned by anybody and never will be. But what a good buddy he has!

All cats should be so fortunate.