Thread: Cuppycakes!

Cuppycakes!

Ohh my god! I want a peke now! Excellent photo, and congratulations on bringing her through a tough time.

A bird is worth a thousand words.

Cuppycake, you made my day. You are amazingly cute...& you look a little bit like the breed that Pekes are related to....a Tibetan Spaniel.
    I just love those dogs from the East...Pekes, Shih-Tzus and Tibetan Spaniels.
    I told everyone on the Australian Tibetan Spaniel list to go look at your picture & guess what they said...'Cuppycakes is a cutie!'
    You've got the most perfect owner who saved you & loves you. That's just what a special dog like you deserves. Congratulations, little one, on being the most perfect Dog of the Day.

What a cute picture, and a wonderful story behind it. Congratulations Cuppycake on making the dog of the day!!

Cuppycake sounds like a happy little pooch. I'm glad you got her out of such a nasty situation...I wish the same for those people. She is definitely a cutie.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Cuppycakes, oh my what a pretty little sweetheart you are. I'm sorry you had such a terrible start in life, but so happy you found your way to the wonderful family who loves you so much. Now you have a forever home. Congradulations for being our most beautiful, sweet, loving Very Best Dog of the Day.

[ January 06, 2002: Message edited by: Jackie ]

Oh Cuppycakes, what a wonderful story! You sound like such a wonderful dog and I am glad you have found a family. You have filled thier hearts with joy. Congratulations on being the bestest dog of the day!
    ~Beagleluv5~

Dear little Cuppycakes. You are more precious than words can describe. You may be a petite little girl, but your incredible bravery and fighting spirit rank you amongst the giants of doggiedom. That beautiful smile on your adorable little face, and the light that shines from your big, brown eyes, tells me that despite the past horrors in your life, you have not lost your joy for living. You are my hero!!! I can't adequately describe how thrilled I am that you dear Cuppycakes, are our MOST deserving, precious and loving, brave and courageous, and most of all forgiving, Dog of the Day!! I wish you many, many more happy and healthy years in your loving forever home!! Now go grab your forever pal Nanook, snuggle up with your loving family, and enjoy the best day of celebrating your GREAT honor! All my love to you dear, sweet girl

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cuppycakes! What a precious little "pekie" girl you are!! Sounds like you have gotten past your horrendous beginnings and are wrapped in the arms of love now!! Couldn't happen to a nicer girl!! Congratulations and warm hugs from us, on being a very special Dog of the Day!!

Cuppy Cakes, I can't believe anyone would ever hurt you, you are SOOOO adorable and you have a KILLER smile, but at least you found your forever home with nice people who will protect you from that ever happening. You story touched my heart. I wish you a very happy, long life. You deserve only good things, you little doll. Congrats, and it's nice to "meet" you

Dearest Cuppycakes,
    You are a Beautiful girl !! I'm so happy
    that you found a forever home with people
    you can trust to only love & pamper you!!
    I am delighted to be able to meet you today
    and to offer Congradulations on being honored
    as our Sunday DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    Long happy, healthy live to you Sweetie...

[ January 06, 2002: Message edited by: lizbud ]
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cuppycake - it looks like you really lucked out on finding the best home a dog could wish for. I am sorry you had a rough start, but you are where you are meant to be now.

You are so cute, I just want to give you a big kiss! Your picture certainly has brightened my day. I hope you enjoyed your day, although I'm sure at home you're dog of the day everyday!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya