Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prayers Needed Storm's At An Emergency Clinic

Storm

Pittsburgh prayers coming your way for Storm, and {{{{HUGS}}}} for you, Tracey.

I'm sorry to hear this. Any updates yet? I just now saw this post.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Prayers on the way for Storm!
    I’m glad you took him to the emergency vet right away.

Thanks to BCBlondie for this great signature!

Prayers for dear Storm are on the way.

Oh poor Storm! Fister knows what you're going through. I remember my vet said he had struvite crystals - very small ones, but he was catheterised 3 times, before the big operation. His urine was sterile. If this is caused by bacteria, antibiotics will hopefully do the trick!

I'm glad that you noticed right away and were able to take him to the vet so quickly.

We're sending lots of positive thoughts and keeping our paws and fingers crossed for him.

Now Storm, please go and have a good pee so your mommy can stop worrying!

Hugs to you, Tracey.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

prayers and positive thoughts on the way... Hope you get well soon Storm!

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

How fortunate that you were attuned to something out of the ordinary and then followed up with the attention necessary. Something like this could have easily been missed, yet I think we pet lovers have a sixth sense when something is amiss with our little ones. It is almost like they telepathically communicate their distress.

I know you are very worried but have faith that the situation will be correctly diagnosed and can be resolved.

Hang in there, Storm.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Purr-ayers are on the way, and 56 paws crossed.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    More prayers on the way from the East Coast, to the West. Get feeling better Storm! UTI's are awful to deal with, and I'm glad you caught it early.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Oh Tracey! I am sorry to hear about poor Storm but so glad you noticed his distress quickly and took him in right away. You have my prayers from Ohio. I have been through this many, many years ago with my RB Harvey (surgery fixed him right up!!) and it is scary I know. ((((((HUGS)))))

{{{{hugs}}}} and prayers on their way for Stormy. Please keep us updated as soon as you hear anything.

I have to give his Mommie credit for noticing things were not right as fast as she did and taking fast action in getting him to the emergency vet asap! That is the most important detail if one of them gets sick...spotting it fast and getting them the help they need!

Prayers for Storm and his Mommie from me and my gang. Please keep us posted about Storm.... ((((HUGS))))) for Storm and his Mommie.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Update

The doctor had to catheterize Storm at 2am and she forgot to call me so I was thinking that things were going better than they actually were. He needs to have the catheter in for 12-24 hours and they need to make sure that he's peeing on his own and that it's clear. He's been eating and resting comfortably and if all goes well I can probably pick him up sometime Monday morning. The next doctor on call will have to make the final decision.

Thanks again for all of your concerns and prayers.

14. Tracey....so sorry to hear of Storm's problem! He (and you) will be in my thoughts with hopes for a speedy ....and easy...recovery!

I'm so sorry to hear about Storm. Prayers are on they way and I hope he is back home with you soon.

From Decker with Love