I am hoping someone can maybe help me out bare with me this is gonna be long!!!. I have 4 dogs and 2 boys (huskys) 2 girls 1 is husky the other a Jack Russel /lab mix well ever since about 5 or 6 days ago (we moved to a new home about 3 weeks ago) barney the JRT – has been fighting with Talia (husky) it started over a toy so I picked up ALL toys this is strange since in 2 yrs living together no fight like this has ever happened anyhow it was bad!! Not like when my boys fight which is usually just a lot noise there was LOTS of blood anyhow Talia wouldn’t even look at barny for days she would shake when she came around etc. Barny is what seems like stalking her as though she is prey she gets down real low and pounces at her and hurts her REAL bad.. well the other day Talia hurt barn pretty bad but nothing major and last nite after I thought the fights may have been over Barny tore Talias ear so bad that by morning the infection is so bad they couldn’t stitch until a week of antibiotics and also there is visible cartilage hanging in the ear…AGAIN 2nite she re-tore her ear…I am at my witts end! I am so frustrated and upset I have NO IDEA how to deal with this. If you think u know anything or anyone I can talk to please let me know. Also in the mean time im not sure how to treat them after they fight. I am tending to baby Talia cuz shes so hurt but I feel its making Barn even more jealous and barn is normally my “baby” she gets whatever whenever…Im just not sure what to do and there is not even a chance I would EVER consider getting rid of one of them so dont even suggest that