Thread: Lucy

Lucy

I think it's true that you are the finest Bernese Mountain Dog in the South, Lucy.
    You're so good-looking , with a sweet, intelligent face!
    I know another dog called Lucy...she's a dainty little Tibetan Spaniel that people call Lady Lucy. I'd call you Lady Lucy, too, because you're a very special lady.
    Marie

Hi Lucy!! Yes, I think you must be the most beautiful Bernese Mountain Dog in the south...maybe the whole, entire world!! What a beautiful young lady you are. Your coloring and luxurious coat are stunning! And that sparkling smile of yours knocks me out!! Just look at those beautiful "pearly whites!!" And Lucy, those big, soulful brown eyes and that dear "shy Di" expression, says it all. "I am a sweet and demure young lady who's ready to love!!" Congratulations to you Lucy, our most gorgeous, sweet and deserving Dog of the Day! Hope you celebrate your great honor in high style with your proud family, AND Cosmos!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lucy is a perfect name for a beautiful Southern Belle as yourself!! I think your coat is luxurious and that you steal the heart of every person and dog you meet!! Congratulations, Lucy, on being our most lovely Friday Dog of the Day!

Lucy, you southern Belle, you! You are such a danty girl, aren't you? You do not live too far from me! I am only 40 miles away from Atlanta!

You are gorgeous and I just love your colorings! Congrats on being DOTD!

Lucy, you are absolutely gorgeous! As everyone here is beginning to learn, I have a soft spot for big black hairy dogs!! I love that beautiful sweet face with those markings!
    Congratulations on being DOTD from Duncan (another big, black hairy dog) and myself!

Lucy, you are such a beauty inside and out.
    Congradulations dear girl, our most beautiful, sweet, loving, friendly Very Best Dog of the Day.

What a wonderful way to start the weekend! Lucy, your beautiful smile and expressive eyes made my heart jump with joy! Your shy, gentle nature endears you to me. I can't say it enough..I LOVE BMGS!!
    At a Kennel Show I had the chance to smooch a few BMD faces and get slushed in return! What a wonderful experience! Congrats, lovely Lucy on your special Day!

What a sweet, beautiful baby! Lucy, you are truly a gorgeous pup. I love that sweet expression on your face.
    Congratulations, sweetie!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

I Love Lucy

Dearest Lucy,
    You are absolutely Gorgeous !!!
    What a Beautiful ,sweet,intelligent face
    you have. You also have a "knockout" of
    a smile sweetie. Congradulations on being
    honored as today's DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt