Well, we moved last week. All seemed well at first. It didn't seem to phase the cats at all.

They were making it in the litter box the first day, so I opened the house up to them on the second day. Well, then someone started peeing on the dropcloth in the house (we're painting). At first, I was thinking it was Sarah until it happened when Sarah was outside. I suspect it is Ron because he is the one that tends to potty places when he's upset. So, now, I have them confined into just the master bedroom again. (The litter box is in the master bathroom.) So, it's to soon to tell, but that problem may be resolved.

My second problem is that now, they are fighting like crazy. These aren't just little tiffs. They are having very violent nasty fights. It seems like Ron is the instigater and that he's attacking Raven un-provoked.

And my last problem is that they're psycho in the middle of the night. They're doing things like running across our faces while we are sleeping, attacking my hair, yeowling, etc... I am assuming that they must feel most comfortable exploring the house at night when everyone is sleeping but this sucks! I am an insomniac as it is not to mention I am pregnant so I need my sleep.

I am shocked because Raven is normally the neurotic cat that freaks out over everything. Ron normally doesn't care as long as he has his food. Yet it seems like it's affected his behavior the most.

I think this is mainly a rant. Hopefully once they get used to the transistion, they'll mellow out. But I would love some advice on how to make this smoother!