Thread: BRAT! Blair is at his Rebelling stage!

BRAT! Blair is at his Rebelling stage!

honestly that dog is a terror! ok first of all the "pee monster" is NOT misty, its Blair, he cant be trusted alone for a second! for example my mom went down to the bament only for a couple of seconds, Blair is not allown in the basment, the first thing he did was run into the living room and take a dump. he has not pee'd on my bed latly, but my mom just cam downstairs with all her sheets, he pee'd on her bed again. when I took him with my girls to the park to play, he was acting like he could be trusted, and normally he can, and he always hangs around with misty, so I let him go leash dragging, he pretented to stick around for like 2 seconds then he was off, and I was on a wild goose chase across the park! he ignored me when I tried the tricks to get him to come running to me, he just stopped looked then kept going! when I was taking his kennel out to the van yesterday morning, he snuck out the gate, he has never even tried to do that before, thankfully he just went around the cornor of the garage. but argh that puppys is bring a BRAT! good greif he is entering his rebelling stage a little late! he is over a year old now! all our puppys before went through it at 6-8 months, or not at all. grrr he is spending a LOT of time in his kennel now, and we are probibly gonna have to start the umbellicle cord thing... sigh.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Uh oh nawtee boy Blair, but he is oh so sweet . I agree the unbilical cord may be useful untill he is a little more trustworthy, & poor Misty getting the blame for peeing on the beds .

It does seem he is rebelling a little late, Elvis has just started to rebel now so i am looking forward to the next 6 or so months.

Please keep us updated on how things go, oh just a thought have you thought of putting a belly band on Blair when he is inside?
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*