Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Beloved Angus....A Friend Lost

Our Beloved Angus....A Friend Lost

Dear Friends,

It is with deep regret and sadness that I inform you that our beloved Angus is no longer with us. He has gone on to Rainbow Bridge where he is now free of pain and running joyously with his sister Keisha through beautiful meadows and fields.

Our dear sweet Angus took a turn for the worse during the night and Anna and Mark had to make the decision that we all fear. Needless to say this is a very sad and difficult time for Angus' family and Anna has asked me to let you all know about her boy. She is not ready to join us at Pet Talk just yet but I'm sure after some time she will be back to join us and share some lovely memories of her baby boy.

Please keep Anna, Mark, Roxey and Huney in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Robin

Dear Angus, I feel so special that I actually got to meet you. I wish I would have gotten to spend some more time with you. What a beautiful boy you were. So strong, so powerful and so loving and sweet. I will always treasure that day that I got to hang out with you. Such a perfect gentleman you were. You stole my heart. I'm so happy that I have that picture of us and I can look at it and always remember you. Your mommy, daddy and sisters are going to miss you so much and so are all of us here at Pet Talk. You were a Super Star, Angus and now you will be our Shining Star. I know you are happy, playing and running with your sister Keisha now. Would you please do me a favor and tell my sweet Chloe hello. I know you two are going to hit it off and become great friends. I love you, Angus and I'll miss you.

Love always....Auntie Robin

OMG Angus! I'm so,so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with Anna, Mark,Roxey, and Huney. Play hard at the Rainbow Bridge handsome boy.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh, I'm so sorry to read this. I often play the Best Friends video tribute Anna made which reminds me what a special dog Angus was.

I'm in tears. Play hard at the RB gorgeous boy.

Anna, my heart aches for you and your family. I can't imagine the pain you must be going through. You were a great mommy to that boy, and I'm sure he knew that from day one. {{Hugs}}

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Anna and Mark, I am so sorry. I feel like I've lost my own dog. I am so sad that I didn't get to meet and hug that sweet Angus. I was so looking forward to getting that honor in November. I hope you told him how special I thought he was. I am so happy that he had a chance to enjoy the treats that I sent. This is how I choose to remember him. Happy after eating my treats and this beautiful photo of him with the bandana I chose for your dogs. You've got my number. I can't promise how strong I'll be but call me if you need to. I know how special our dogs are to us and I just can't imagine the sadness you must be feeling right now. Rest well, sweet Angus. Say a special hello to Kammisar for me. Beauty, Kitty Boy, Nibbles the rabbit, Pooh Ling the Siamese and Shoney will all be there to show you around.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

God speed to the bridge baby boy. You are now pain free and with your dear sister Keisha.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

OMG. I just can't stop crying. Anna, Mark, I'm so incredibly sorry.

Unhappy

{{My heartfelt sympathies to you during this solemn time.}}

Rest sweetly dear Angus.

Oh NO! I can't believe it. Please tell me this is a dream. Anna and Mark, I am so sorry. My heart is breaking into a million pieces. RIP, sweet Angus.

No. Not Angus.

Oh Anna and Mark, I'm so incredibly sorry. I can't imagine the pain you're going through now.. {{{hugs}}}

Rest happily at The Rainbow Bridge, beautiful boy. We'll miss you, and never forget you.

I can't stop crying, this is so hard, I feel as if one of my own are gone

Anna & Mark--I know how hard that must have been, and I know you two must be hurting, as I am also , I will be thinking of you guys.

This just seems so surreal.

I will always remember this on all of Jasper's birthdays.

RIP sweet Angus, we love you and you will be very missed!

*EDIT*
    I have to add a few more things, now that I have calmed down a bit...

Angus was loved by everyone, with his tough, strong outter look, his deep brown eyes full of love, that you could look into and see the soft, mushiness on the inside.

He's not gone, as he'll always be in all of our hearts, Angus is truly one of a kind, and will never be forgotten, but will always be missed.

Anna and Mark--{{{{HUGS}}}} to you both, I know how hard this is, my heart aches for both of you and you have my deepest sympathies.

Anna, I understand completely that you are not ready to come back to PT just yet, and not ready to read our replies and reactions, we'll miss you, but we understand.
    Last edited by DogLover9501; 09-06-2004 at 03:16 PM.

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

Sweet Angus, watch over your mommy, daddy, and two little sisters. They love you very very much. And if you could, please look over my little Maddie...she might get into some trouble up there at the rainbow bridge..

Sweet Maddie
    March 2003-October 2003

I know you will take good care of her.

I'm really, really sorry! He is now pain-free, at the RB, playing with all the puppies. Say hi to Spencer, Brandy and Oscar, Angus! I think it might take me a while to accept this...I'm sorry Angus had a happy, long life here, remember those memories!

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Anna and Mark, I am so sorry for your loss. Rest in Peace, sweet Angus, play hard at the Rainbow Bridge. My Freckles will show you around, say hello to her and tell her how much we miss her.

Oh, no! Not our sweet Angus!
    The tears are just flowing. I loved that boy!

Sweet Angus, you left us way too soon sweetie.
    You leave behind lots of sad hearts but hearts so full of love and gratitude that we got to share in your very special life, even in a tiny way. Be at peace sweetheart and know we will always love you and look forward to meeting you in person when we cross over!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~