Dear Friends,

It is with deep regret and sadness that I inform you that our beloved Angus is no longer with us. He has gone on to Rainbow Bridge where he is now free of pain and running joyously with his sister Keisha through beautiful meadows and fields.

Our dear sweet Angus took a turn for the worse during the night and Anna and Mark had to make the decision that we all fear. Needless to say this is a very sad and difficult time for Angus' family and Anna has asked me to let you all know about her boy. She is not ready to join us at Pet Talk just yet but I'm sure after some time she will be back to join us and share some lovely memories of her baby boy.

Please keep Anna, Mark, Roxey and Huney in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Robin

Dear Angus, I feel so special that I actually got to meet you. I wish I would have gotten to spend some more time with you. What a beautiful boy you were. So strong, so powerful and so loving and sweet. I will always treasure that day that I got to hang out with you. Such a perfect gentleman you were. You stole my heart. I'm so happy that I have that picture of us and I can look at it and always remember you. Your mommy, daddy and sisters are going to miss you so much and so are all of us here at Pet Talk. You were a Super Star, Angus and now you will be our Shining Star. I know you are happy, playing and running with your sister Keisha now. Would you please do me a favor and tell my sweet Chloe hello. I know you two are going to hit it off and become great friends. I love you, Angus and I'll miss you.

Love always....Auntie Robin