Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sirrahbed.. DUSTY'S CART!

Sirrahbed.. DUSTY'S CART!

I finally got to deliver to Dusty, his NEW cart that Sirrahbeds wonderful husband made and sent to Dusty. He is still getting use to it but he did pull it till it got to the carpet. He is not use to pulling it on carpet, that'll take some practice but he hasn't forgot how to pull it....

Without further a-do, may I present Dusty and his new cart!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

That is delightful!! When did Dusty learn how to pull? Perhaps this could be a carriage for the Princess, and he could pull her around the house??

I was so hoping to see a video of Dusty pulling that cart someday!! Finally, my wish has come true! That is just the sweetest thing! He is so smart! What a boy he is!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Wonder why he stopped BEFORE the cart rolled onto the carpet? I could understand it if the wheels bogged down on the carpet.

This cart is different than the one he is use to and he is not use to pulling it on carpet, so he has 2 newbies. Give him time and he will have that one all over the house like he did the old one. I think if she had got him to start on the carpet, he would have kept going with it... To late now, I just wanted VIDEO!

Oh my goodness! That is just the cutest darn thing I've ever seen! How did he know when and where to stop? Amazing!

WOW

This is awesome. Thanks for posting this video of Dusty. Building this little cart was a labor of love. I am thrilled to see him pull it...
    Dennis...Grandpa to Misha,Tyler & Annika

That is the cutest thing!! Dennis and I have been watching the video over and over and just giggling like crazy! How in the world did Dusty ever decide to start his cart pulling..THAT is what is the funniest thing. He is one clever cat! Thanks so much for the video Laura - really made our day, that's for sure

I've got to get to the other computer so I can see the video! I have to see my feline namesake in action. (My name is Dusty, for those who don't know that.)

Sirrahned... YOU are one WONDERFUL man and I will love you forever for doing this! You just don't know, how many people have already heard this story and are amazed that people we have never met in person will do something like that.. (All comments are good, I assure you )

His Mom and Dad were totally blown away by you making this and even putting GOODYEAR tires on it. He is the only kitty in the world with his OWN cart with Goodyear TIRES!! We will get more and longer video when he gets use to it and goes crazy with it like he did his old one. Today, my main objective was GET VIDEO, even a short one, just so you could see him with it..

Thanks man, you are a ONE IN A MILLION!!!!! Your labor of love was a great big hit! Dusty's Mawmaw..Laura

A Big Thank You For Dusty's Cart

We just wanted to think you on our own For the cart you made for Dusty. He will get used to it in no time. Well mom guess we will have to put it up at night, As to not be Keep Awake LOL. Any ways thanks again. My God Bless You.
    Dusty Forever Home.
    May You Rest In Peace Princess

Hi Dusty's people!! Good to have you here Since you joined, you may as well stay awhile, get addicted and stay longer! One post is NOT enough you know We want to hear more about Dusty, more about Princess, and of course LOTS of pictures to look at too. Some folks will whine and exhibit various immature behavior if they want pictures. *I* wouldn't do that (much) of course but some do! Besides - you can keep us up to date when Laura is away on the boat!!
    You'll love it here

That has to bee the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. I have to show this video to everyone I know.
    Oh, and Dusty is absolutely gorgeous. We must see more of him!

Thanks to BCBlondie for this great signature!

Look here for the thread where Laura first told us about Dusty!

I just saw the video. That is too adorable! What a smart boy he is!