Thread: Missy

Missy

Missy,

What a beautiful little girl you are. I bet you are spoiled.
    You would be if you were mine. Glad you have a mommy and daddy that loves you very much. Congradulations on DOTD. That way I got to see you. Hope you and your family have a long and wonderful life together
    LHCamry

CONGRATULATIONS MISSY!

My what a beautiful girl you are Missy! If you were my dog you better believe you'd be spoiled rotten too
    I think I'd take you everywhere with me and you'd be on my lap all the time!

Enjoy spending you special day with your two brothers, sister, mom & dad because you definately deserve it

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Re: CONGRATULATIONS MISSY!

What a cute face you have, I
    can see shy your humans spoil you.
    Congratulations!

----<---<--<{(@

Look at little Miss Thang! Chloe, you are just gooorgeous - I want to squeeze your darling little face - too too cute! Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Dog of the Day!!

Hi Missy!!

Hello you cute little girl!!! Such a very very pretty little princess. We love the sound of that feisty personality!! It sounds like you are pretty much running your house girlfriend!! Our Mom has fallen in love with you. Of course we all love that fluffy coat and adorable face!! Yes Missy, we would have you spoiled rotten too. It sounds like you have a fun household with all your siblings. Another Pomeranian, a Chihuahua, and a Sheltie!! Can we come over and play? Your house has got to be the funnest place in town!! All of you enjoy your day celebrating today and enjoy your lives together every day. Congrats on being our cutie patootie roonie DOTD!!! Miss Thang Indeed!!! Hi to the family and all of you doggies and continue to love your life like we do!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah(waiting with some patience) in Florida

Hi there Missy, you foxy little girl Aren't you the beautiful little furball I love Poms!!! My first "love" was a darling little Pom named Blackie. And ever since that first encounter, I've had a very special place in my heart for you precious pups! It sure does sound like you home is one fun and busy place with not but but 3 adorable doggies scampering about But I'd have to agree, you just might be the most loved and adorbed Pom in the whole wide world Oh, how sweet you must look, snuggled up next to your on your pillow What a lucky mommy Missy, I hope you and your loving mom and dad and furry siblings have a very happy day celebrating your Dog of the Day honors! What a deserving and very special doggie you are Lots of hugs and kisses and happy tail wags to you precious Missy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~