Thread: first day of school..

first day of school..

lol well I have actually only been there a few minuts to snag my locker before someone else steals it, but the weird thing already is I was assigned locker 357.. no such locker lol it ends at 356! so I stole that one instead, if it belongs to someone else well to bad so sad, I got it first lol I have to go back in about 20 minuts for the opening chapel at 10, and I did not feel like staying there doing nothing till then.. lol boy I love living accross the street from school! lol anyway seems my first semester is gonna be easy lol I have english first period, math second-spare-spare-on even number days I have drama in 5-6th on odd number days I have double spare there lol then then last period I had art wow 3 classes on days ones and 4 on day two's lol and only 2 real classes(math and english) Drama at my school is just fun and games, its quite litterally go to class play games and laugh your head off at other people! lol and art is a fun class as well but ya know whats weird? lol I have NEVER had the same enlish teacher since grade 9, like first semester I had one, next I had another etc.. but I have NEVER had the same one twice! we must have a lot of english teachers!
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

hehe ok I only only have 1 class left today(art) but so far today has been ok lol we have a new buddy system pairing grade 9's and 12's I am in grade 12 so I have been paired with a grade 9 whome I have yet to meet lol but on thursday us grade 12's have to dress up our grade 9's! lol the hitch though is that us grade 12's have to dress up to but we get to dress up however we want, now hmm what should I dress up as? and what should I dress my grade 9 up as? lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

What a great schedule!!!!!!! You are so lucky. Everyday we have the same boring subjects all over again. I didnt take any spares. Your first semester sounds awsome!

lol I only took my bare minimum of classes this year, because I only need 24 credits to graduate and I have 20 now. but I am required to take a min of 8 classes, so I am taking no more then that lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to: