Thread: Hey all!

Hey all!

lol okay, I'm new, and really not a 'PT'er as Remi aka Maria would say, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I've posted at forums so I know about avvys and such.

I had one cat named Sassy about two years ago n I lovedd herrr soooo much =\ I have a cat now too her name is Shadow, and I love her too, she's beautiful, but I don't know... I miss Sassy.

Well... that's my pet history... ya see... not muh of a pet talker... maybe I can turn into one, haha.

Hi! I'm Karen, the moderator. I moved this to Cat General, instead of Dog General, becaus you just talked about your cats, so it seemed more appropriate. Welcome to Pet Talk. What kind/color is Shadow, and how about Sassy?

Originally posted by Karen
    Hi! I'm Karen, the moderator. I moved this to Cat General, instead of Dog General, becaus you just talked about your cats, so it seemed more appropriate. Welcome to Pet Talk. What kind/color is Shadow, and how about Sassy?
    Sassy was a Manx... she was black and had no tail.

Hey Heidi! I'm glad you joined You'll love it here! Don't be shy in posting though!

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Hello,From The Found Cats,and we too would love to hear about Shadow! And Pouncer and Scrappy Angels,tell me thatsassy,is a Cat Angel,and still misses you too,very much! The Cat Human Friendship,never,ever goes away!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Welcome aboard... It's great fun in here, I'm addicted already lol... Hope to see pics of your kitty

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month