... to sleep on??

About a month ago, we went back to crates--everyone was being left out, but there were to many accidents
Surprisingly, they all took to the crates very well. Kito, Abbey, and Riley had been in them before, I have no idea if Jada was.

Anyway, we put their beds in their crates, because they just love their beds. Abbey goes in all the time, and loves it--the bed is a little too big, but she gets in there and rearranges herself. Jada destroyed her bed the first day she was in there (and she has NEVER destroyed anything in our house), so she got a comforter--destroyed that too. She got one more chance with a mat, but she destroyed that too. Riley recently has put a few marks in his bed too. Kito didn't have a bed for his, but he had a blankie and pillow--he pees on it every day just about, but I just wash it and put it back in. Jada gets pillows and a blankie for bedtime, but nothing during the day.

I'm looking at crate pads, and crate beds, and all of that stuff, and trying to figure out what to get for them, since the old beds are getting a little too old.

I was just looking for some input on what you all have in your dogs' crates, if anything?