Thread: My sister is getting married!

My sister is getting married!

On september 11th I can't believe it's almost here. I'm really excited for her

This isn't a good pic of her cause she kept running off. She doesn't like her picture being taken. I don't know why though, she's so pretty She's the one with the blue flower top, obviously hehe. Her fiance is there, but is behind my mom so you can't really see him. Unfortunatly I can't find the good pics I have of them together...anywho.

I'm going to be her maid of honor I'm really happy she wanted me to be that I was kinda suprised too.

I'm going to wear my prom dress for it lol appearintly it fits in good for it.

A pic of my dress. I was in the green. (That was my prom..obviously..hehehe)

After the church part, the rest of it will be at our cottage. I don't have great pics of it, but it's really nice She is going to put up a big tent and stuff too

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

That's awesome!! I love weddings!! Does she know what her bride/groom song will be.. father/daughter song.. ?
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Not sure, actually. She got me to burn a bunch of songs for her so I'm not sure if any of them are for it

Oh that's so great! Congratulations to them and to you for being the maid of honor.

Pretty dress.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Cool! I wish you have a good time.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

Congratulations! You look so much like your sister, Audrey! You're going to make a beautiful bridesmaid!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats to your sis! Thats cool that your going to be a brides maid! I hope you have loads of fun!

Hehe, the best part is she's renting a Mustang Convertible for it hehe. I'm underage for a rent a car (it's 25 here) so I'm going to drive it at our cottage seeing it's private property lolXD I'm so evil

Congrats to her!!!

How exciting! I was the maid of honor at my sister's wedding last summer - it was a lot of fun! I also felt really honored to be chosen for that role.
    I love your prom dress! I remember it from when you posted pictures after prom. How nice that you get to use it again!
    Don't forget to share some wedding pictures with us!

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

Congrats to your sister and to you for being maid of honor. I'm sure everyone will have a great time.

That is so exciting. I've never been a part in any wedding, Your so lucky!!! Btw i love your prom dress. It is beautiful!