Thread: Omg!!! Kitana Attacks a pug

Omg!!! Kitana Attacks a pug

Yesterday my sister decided to take kitana out for a walk. A few doors down my friend has a pug named baxter. So when kitana was out the person at the house took baxter out so she jumps out her leash and next thing you know it she has baxters head in her mouth and is shaking him and hes crying then he had to actually punch and tackle kitana off of baxter. But at the end baxter was fine. ( i thinkk she jumped on them was that the first time they met baxter sniffed her butt and she went crazy so i guess this is revenge... During this event do you know what i was thinking LAWSUIT
    Last edited by Catboy123; 08-27-2004 at 09:30 PM.

That poor pug must have been horrified! I would be too if someone had me in their mouth!!

Glad to hear Baxter is okay.

Naughty Kitana!

im glad Baxter is ok,some dogs freak out when they smell there backside i guess she didnt really bite into his head??i hope not,she probably just got a little nervous!

If she was shaking him & he survived & walked/ran away, there is a good chance shes wasn't out to kill/hurt the pug. The pug could have looked at her the wrong way, barked at her, or she was being protective of her walker.

RB Max was protective of his food, but couldn't harm anything, he was just too good. A few of our cats learned the scary way not to try & eat from his dish. She would grab them, shake them & toss them. Then would get back to eating. The cats were just covered in slober.

Buring the '98 ice storm, my friends moved temp. in with us & brought her little dog (40 pounds, RB Max was 80 pounds) too. Her dog snapped at Max while they were both chewing on a treat. Max jumped ontop of her & grabbed her neck & pinned her down while snarling at her. Molly was just covered in slober.

If ur doggies was out to kill/hurt the pug something more like this would have happened...

I was walking RB Max (80 pounds) down the street. Katie (100 pounds) a GSD had gotten loose again. She always snaps the chains she ties to (shes an indoor dog) & I always find her & bring her home. I've known her since she was a puppy. Well she had this game she played with me (I thought nothing of it). She would lay right down as soon as she saw me, & put her ears back. As soon as I would spot her, she would charge me & jump up & give my lots & lots of kisses.

Well RB Max took that as a threat & when she jumpped up on me, Max ripped her off of me & attacked her. They both were = hurt. Both had sore necks & ears. Thats a dog fight, Max wanted to hurt her.
    just to finish the story, I took Max home & found Katie & took her home & told her daddy what happened & wanted to know if she was ok. He said it was no ones fault cause she was loose (Katie wouldn't harm a fly, shes a big sweety & let theves into the house & they were robbed hehehe)..

So I don't think ur doggy would have killed him

I know it's upsetting, but what Kitana did is perfectly normal husky behavior. Many huskies see smaller dogs or any smaller furred critter as prey. She's shown you that she will attack a smaller dog. Luckily this time the little one was ok, but you need to be very careful or one time you might not be so lucky.

Last winter, I was out running a six dog sled team. My swing dog, Franklin, has issues with passing loose dogs as he has been attacked by one before. One this day, we passed a lady walking a maltese, doggie even had his own fleece coat. As we got close I yelled at her to get her dog out of our way, which she didn't do. Franklin grabbed the little dog--never even broke his stride! I yelled at him to "DROP IT!!!" Fortunately he did, but instead of just putting the dog down, he swung his head and threw the little thing into the bushes. I managed to stop the team (not an easy thing to do). The dog's owner was great about it and realized that she shouldn't have her tiny dog loose on a trail used by teams.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving