Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20-20

20-20

this is the most precious story ever! i have always marvelled at cats ability/unerring instinct to "choose" what is best.....and she knew.....and she came to you.....and she stayed....such love, such trust....oh, how i would love one of those kitties.....prolly, the one w/odd color eyes, like myself.....i loved the picture showing mom with her brood......congratulations 20-20 on being cotd!!!

Lillycat has just about taken all of the words right out of my mouth. The story of 20/20 and how she came to live with you is just precious. What a good mama she was, to find the best place to have her little ones. The only unanswered question, after reading this story, is will you be keeping the little ones too? I am afraid I would have a hard time finding homes for them.

Oh, 20-20, you are such a beautiful girl! What beautiful babies you have. Yeap, I would have a hard time parting with these little ones. I would want to keep them all, because they look so much like you, 20-20.

Congratulations, on being COTD, 20-20, you do deserve this so very much!!!!!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

20-20, You're the One!

Will we be allways surprise by the ability of the cats to choose what is best for them! 20-20 knew she and her babies would be in good hands at your place, she could feel it. And now lucky you, she thanks you with gracious gifts.
    20-20 is a remarquable cat. Congratulation to the family.

Douchka...XXX
    Last edited by Caro; 08-22-2004 at 10:00 AM.

OMG - what a surprise - to see another Bahraini Dilmun on this site is a dream come true for me!!!

20-20 - you must be an incredibly lucky and clever cat - to have survived our Bahrain summers and then to have chosen a wonderful home for yourself and your precious babies.

You are a gorgeous girl! I would love to meet you in person - maybe we could get together, as I also live in Bahrain, so you can't be very far away.

My Dilmun cat Ally sends you hearty congratulations on the wonderful acheivement of being Cat of The Day. I'm sure being in a lovely cool safe place with your lovely kittens must make you feel like Cat of The Day every day!!!

Ally & Connor send Kitten Kisses

PS - Connor was adopted from the BSPCA and Ally was also a compound stray!!
    Last edited by Ally Cat's Mommy; 08-22-2004 at 10:38 AM.

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

20-20,you have not only an unusual name,but an umusual country! One day,the Found Cats,would love to visit,as we think,that warm weather and lots of sand would be as cool,as you are! A Big Canadian Found cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOW To Cool Cat 20-20,COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

20-20, we all around her know Dilmun cats because of our friend Ally
    I think they are among the most gorgeous breeds worldwide

And you are not only beautiful but sooo clever to find a place where you could have your babies

I hope you read this and your mom gets connected to Julie

20-20
    What a beauty you are! Your story made me smile and cry at the same time. I'm so glad you learned to trust your human. What a pretty little family you have too! I'm so sorry about your baby that didn't make it. I wish you and your little family plenty of love and happiness with your new human family. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a pretty girl you are 20-20!! With such beauuutiful eyes and perfect little babies. Your furparent rocks for taking in such a nice girl out of the heat!! YEAH 20-20!!

What a beautiful girl you are 20-20 and the picture of you with your adorable babies is just wonderful. Yes. we have heard of Dilmun's because of our friend Ally, who has also had the great honour of being Cat of the Day!!

Enjoy your special day today 20-20, hope it is a good one for you.

20-20 you are one beautiful kitty! I just love your different colored eyes. That was very smart of you to choose a wonderful home to raise your babies in.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

i love your eyes!! ive never seen Amber & Blue together!! Congrats on ur kitties and being COTD!

20-20, it was hard for me to take my eyes off your beautiful face to read your bio., but I was so glad I did What a touching story of survival, trust and love! Though feral and wary of the human touch, when you needed a helping paw, your instincts guided you to your caring furmom and your instincts didn't fail you, 20-20! What a beautiful family you, your babies and your devoted human make. I'm so glad you found your way home sweetheart and decided to stay I wish for you and your babies and furparent, many, many happy, healthy love filled years together. Congratulations to you beautiful 20-20, our extra special, most inspirational Sunday Cat of the Day Love, hugs and purrrs to you precious girl from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver Have a happy day celebrating your well earned day in the spotlight, 20-20

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh wow! 20-20, you must be one of Ally cat's neighbors!!! I love your unique colored eyes. What a beauty you are, and what a heart-warming story!

Isn't that a special COTD? For her to care so much for a human, rubbing and bringing gifts, and sharing her babies. Hope she is or will be spayed, so she'll spend more time safe inside. Good luck.