Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I guess I should just go ahead and post this.

I guess I should just go ahead and post this.

Since everyone is so adamant about knowing what happened, I guess I will go ahead and tell you all what happened to my sweet boy.

Well, yesterday I had a lot of places I had to go, but I didn't think I would be gone as long as I was, so I put him in his crate and my 2 girls in their crates in my room, and went on my way......
    So, no problems there.... right?.....

My mom said they were all barking and getting on her nerves, so she let them outside and then had to go do some stuff, so she let them out in the back yard, and just left... I do that too if we are only going to be gone for like a 30 minutes to an hour, but, not when we are going to be gone as long as we all were.

Well, when I got home, they weren't in their crates, so I went outside to let them in so I could feed all of them, and Felony ALWAYS comes running to me, but he didn't so, I was immediately worried...
    I went all over the yard looking for him, figuring he was just sleeping somewhere and didn't hear me go out....
    Then I got to the very back of the yard, and looked behind my moms green house, and I found him... I figured he was just laying there, and even thought that I saw him breathing. So, I bent down to shake him to wake him up, and thought maybe he was just really hot, and needed to be cooled off...
    But when I got a closer look, there was some foamy stuff coming out of his mouth and nose, and I looked in his mouth to see if there was something stuck in his throat or something, and I noticed that there was blood on his tongue and his gums were bleeding... I started screaming and crying, and then went running to one my neighbors house to get him to help me get Felony in the car so I could bring him to the vet.
    They told me that he had passed away a couple of hours ago at least, and that they thought maybe he had been poisoned (which was my first thoughts as well.).

They are going to do a necropsy so we will know for sure, and I'm supposed to get the results some time today.

After I get his body back, he will be brought to my uncles farm and be buried under his big willow tree.

Sleep sweetly my little baby boy.... I love you, and always will...

// February 22, 2004 to August 24, 2004 \\
    Last edited by molucass; 09-30-2004 at 01:09 PM.

I am so sorry Cori That's awful. I don't know what to say.

Oh my God... I am so sorry. I am in tears after reading that. Poisoned? I don't know what to say or think. I hope it was quick and painless. I'm so sorry, Cori. I'm so so sorry.

RIP Felony. You will be missed by everyone, but especially your mom.

I am so sorry. That must have been horrible to have to experience. I found my sweet rabbit like that, also. I hope you'll be able to get over this ok. I know he's resting now at the RB with plenty of our beloved animals with him.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

OMG, I am so very sorry Cori. I just can't believe it, I know you probably can't either. I'm so sorry! Hugs sweetheart
    [CENTER]
    *Brandy*

im so sorry!! your felony was a beautiful boy.and it does sound like he was poisoned,or bitten my something.

RIP sweet boy

Our thoughts are with you, Cori... I'll miss Felony a great deal. He was one heck of a pup!

For those who want to wish Felony godspeed to the Bridge, here's his thread...
    http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/show...threadid=57003

We luv you, hon! Hang in there!
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant

I could tell by your initial post/reaction yesterday that it was excrutiatingly tragic, but I could not have even guessed how horrible it was for you. There are no adequate words. I grieve for your horrible loss.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Cori, words cannot describe the overwhelming shock and sadness I'm feeling as I read your words. I can only imagine the pain and grief you're experiencing right now. It's unbelievable...precious Felony is gone Oh Cori, we all feel for you so deeply and I wish words could console you, but I know they can't I can't convey adequately my sympathies. Just know that we all loved Felony and mourn his passing deeply. Bless your beautiful soul Felony. You're an angel now. Love, Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am so sorry! I cannot imagine how you feel...it's a worst nightmare. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Sweet baby Felony.

Oh no... Poor sweet Felony. Brought a lot of tears to my eyes after reading this.

Stay strong dear, we're all here to support you in this time of grief...

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

My heart is breaking for you right now and I can't imagine how much you must be hurting right now. Take comfort in knowing that sweet Felony is at the RB now healthy and happy and watching over you. I'm sorry, but I just don't know what else to say except {{{{{HUGS}}}}}.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

{{{Hugs}}} for you, Cori.

You have my deepest sympathy.

Rest & Play In Peace, Dear Felony.

/s/ Phred

I am so sorry for your tragic loss... words can not heal, only time can. I can't imagine how you feel right now.
    Just know that your sweet baby is running and playing at the bridge with all the other loved RB animals we all here and known and loved. They all take care of one another till we meet them again.

RIP Sweet Felony.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

I am so sorry for your loss. What a terrible thing to happen

RIP Felony