Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am finally back!

How do you edit your profile?

At the very top of this screen, toward the right, are the words "my profile", "register", "search", etc. Click on "my profile" and follow the instructions. There is a lot more information than there was the first time you signed up.

Hi Mary,
    I really hope everything works out with Boogie! Hopefully your mom will let you put a litterbox in your room and let Boogie spend more time indoors.
    I just wanted to say that I know what you're going through with your move. When I was 15, my parents decided to move back to Brazil, and I had to go with them, of course! I was very sad for a long time and I missed my friends here in NY so much. It does take a little time, but you will eventually get used to your new home, make new friends and start feeling happy again. Take your time, don't rush yourself and things will fall into place, I'm sure of it!
    Oh, and don't feel as if you are "complaining" when you share your feelings with us. That's what we're here for!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Thank you, Thelma!!
    Leah, I asked my Mom last night about a catdoor, and she said "Humph" (not in a mean way, she just meant it as, yeah right) and she asked my Dad, and he said that we don't really need a catdoor. He doesn't know. My parents aren't really "cat people", they just got Boogs after our dog, Sweeney was stolen. They both like Boogs and everything, but they like dogs more than cats. Anyway, I'll try to convince them that it's the best thing to do, but I probably won't have much luck. But I am suprised that my Mom didn't say right off "Boogie doesn't need a catdoor! I don't want a cat in my house!"
    ~Mary

Poor Boog. I can't imagine how anyone could not be a cat person! I'll keep my fingers crossed for y'all!

I know Leah!!