Thread: Axle got out of the pond AGAIN!!

Axle got out of the pond AGAIN!!

grrrr. After the last time I found him sitting on the ledge of the pond I put up some glass & a few boards to keep him in. Well he moved the glass aside & used it to help him out. Once again, I tapped him on the head with my hand & ZOOM back into the pond he went.

& NO, I didn't hit him, I tapped his head, it mostly scared him. He can't see me, my foot board is in the way. & remember his head is also all bone & can be bitten by an adult rat & have no marks what so ever. So a tap cannot hurt him. & how do u tell a turtle, No, get back into ur pond, bad turtle, sit, stay, roll over...hehehe it just don't work with them.

Oh, Axle! We know you're built to be fearless, but keep your explorations on the safer side, okay?

Time for better barriers, Jess!

Time for a bigger junk pile

I'm low on cash right now, but he'll be safe he if gets out & drops in my pile of CLEAN cloths. My door is closed everynight, so no big worries there. & my big box fan is forced between my door & my hamper.

My biggest worry is that he'll get out at night & I'll get up & step on him & he'll bite my toe off hehehe soo I solved this problem too. I squich the big box fan inbetween my bed & the hamper heheh

I just hope he can't climb the fan, or the end of my bed.

I can see myself waking up in the morning & he'll be right there staring at me heheheh

If I get any mystery money for my b-day, then'll I go & buy that plastic white garden fence. I'll cut off the spiks that go into the ground & stapple it to the frame on the pond & if worse comes to worse I'll fassen it to the pond it's self. The pond has an over lip I can drill into.

Too funny ............. just that image of him getting out of the pond, and ......... I took it further .............. imagined him climbing up onto the bed, and sitting on your chest starting at you ....

Wake Up Mum
    Wake Up Mum
    Wake Up Mum .........

M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

See if he started to walk on me I'd wake up for sure. I'd notice 15 pounds of claws digging into my chest.. ooo the pain.. thanks for that thought