Thread: cats targeted in my city....

cats targeted in my city....

This is awful, a group of young men have been seen driving around in a Black Honda, purposely swerving to hit cats, so far they have killed 4 cats, and no-one has been able to get their licence plate number so far,horrible, horrible, to think they hurt these poor animals, who then have to suffer in pain before either dying or being PTS, and for what , their so called fun, MORONS, I could say more , but this is a family site.

Hopefully someone will beable to report them to the police, mind you they will probably just get a fine, this story made me feel sick to the stomach., keep hoping they get caught and soon, luckily for me, this is across the other side of town, but still it makes me scared.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

People are so sick! I hope no more kitties get run over.

So awful

Carole, I don't think I can put into words HOW AWFUL this story is. Another point I agree with you is that if and when these idiots are caught, they will most likely get let off with a slap on the wrist. Which makes me sick to my stomach. Carole, I PRAY that no more kitties suffer at the hands of these low-lifes.

If I heard about that some butt head would be looking for new tires...

A tack strip right in their tracks would do quite nicely. Can't run animals over with no tires!

The thing that gets me is this will be these SICKO'S nights entertainment, they don't think of the pain and suffering they not only cause these poor defenceless animals but also their owners, I really hope i can report good news about this story and they are caught and real soon, will keep you posted if I hear anything, surely its only a matter of time before someone gets their rego number.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Carole, please give us any news about these morons and I pray that they are caught SOON!

Sure will Matey, I doubt whether we will hear anymore about it though, still it made front page headlines, with pic of a man and one of his ginger kitties that did not get killed, he lost one of his other furbabies.
    Furangels only lent.

my sympathies

Originally posted by carole
    Sure will Matey, I doubt whether we will hear anymore about it though, still it made front page headlines, with pic of a man and one of his ginger kitties that did not get killed, he lost one of his other furbabies.
    Carole, my sympathies go out to that man.