Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chief

Chief

such a pensive face this morning, chief......are you contemplating the wonders of being dotd? or are you just thinking up loving kinds of things......like hugs and kisses? congratulations on being dotd!!!

Handsome Chief!

WOW!!!! We think we're in love!!!! What a very handsome boy you are Mr. Chief!!! We love those dreamy eyes and shiny coat. We would love some kisses and hugs from you Mr. Gorgeous!!! Come on over!! Congratulations on your wonderful day as our very beautiful, handsome DOTD! Enjoy today and all days with your fab family!! Always remember Big Guy, you, Pup, Messiah, and Champ, always always love your life like we do. Hi to the family and all of you have a very special day!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in (more rain???) Florida

Well wel well wellll welll.. Chief,, arent you just THE most gorgeous guy? What is up with the look on your face,,, Does mom not have the Animal planet channel showing?

congrats on being our DOTD... youre the man!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS CHIEF!

Wow what a stunning looking guy you are Chief. I know your breed gets a rough way to go but believe me, the people around here know there is no bad breeds, just bad owners And it sounds like you have some wonderful owners

I do hope you and your family (fur and skin) have a wonderful day celebrating your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Chief

You are a very beautiful baby. I just love your color. I would love to have you for my own. Glad that you have a family that loves you very much. Happy DOTD.
    LHCamry

Chief!!!!!! You are magnificant i can't believe your beauty, your coloring is so handsome Congratulations you are a very special pooch , Enjoy you big day!

your are a gorgeous pittie!! nice and shiny coat!! I know i dont believe what other people say about them.you sound like a very sweet dog,and and very shiny coat!

Congrats on DOTD!!!!!!

CHIEF YOU ARE QUITE A HANDSOME MAN!! I LOVE YOUR COAT IT LOOKS SO NICE AND SOFT!! ENJOY YOUR BIG DAY

THANK YOU WOLF_Q!!

Chief, what a heartthrob you are! I'd love nothing more than to get some kisses from you sweetheart. What a gentle and loving boy you are, and undeniably HANDSOME!

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, Chief, as our stunning Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

OMG! Chief, you are simply goergous!!! I just ADORE YOU! I want you! I love your coloring! Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our most beautiful Dog of the Day!

Kay is going to love him!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Chief, you are a big handsome man!! You look so cute sitting there watching TV - what a good boy!!

What a gorgeous pitty boy you are! it was so nice to see you this morning! I hope you have a great time being DOTD, I love your eyes and your fur colour. I don't understand how anybody could think your mean, you look so sweet and gentle. I'm sure you're one of the frendliest dogs in your neighbourhood.
    Last edited by Toller 42; 08-22-2004 at 02:43 PM.

Wow, I've never heard of a sweet pit bull, but now I have! You look mean, but I know you're sweet Chief! Congrats sweet boy!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Well, I'm definitely in LOVE Chief, you are one handsome, handsome Pitty boy Wow, what a sleek, shiney coat and what a gentle and sweet expression I see on that gorgeous face We say it here on Pet Talk all the time and it can't be repeated often enough...there are no bad breeds, only bad guardians! And you know Chief, each and every Pitty I've met has been a total love muffin; a kissing machine, just like you I'm so happy that you found your way to a responsible, loving and caring family, Chief! And I'll bet all of them, Mom, Dad, the skin kids and Pup, Messiah and Champ are SO excited and proud to see you featured here today! I know we're honored to have you, precious Chief as our VERY special and most deserving Sunday Dog of the Day! I hope you're in the middle of a very happy, fun filled celebration Please have your Mom give you a big hug and kiss for me! Congratulations to you sweetheart! Love, Sandra and pups Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

what a sweet boy you are Chief!!! my brothers pittie, Hadey, is in love!!!
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~