Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: your dogs favorite treats!!!

Emma would eat any treat lol. But she loves Greenies (ithink they look like plastic lol) milk bones and any home made treats. Moco is really pick He only eats home made treats or an occasional milk bone.

they all love carrots and apples.

Well...considering Major literally eats anything and everything, I might have to say kleenexes Lol no..lets see. As far as actualy food goes...He eats it all, but I think he likes beggin strips, pupperoni and snausages. I can't really say what he likes best because he loves it all.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Bitsy, Charlie, and Nacey will eat just about any treat. They all love baby carrots, basted milk bones, Natural Balance "cookies",and the small Mother Hubbard training treats.

Buster only really likes the Natural Balance "cookies" and the mother hubbard training treats.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

My girls seem to love just about all treats. They love their milk bones. Especially Katie! They love Jumbones, greenies, Dentabones, Alpo vareity snaps, doggie cookies. Right now I can't think of any doggie treats that they have turned away from.

Robin

My two go absolutely crazy for Milkbones. We get the variety box. We also give them original flavor Pupperoni and those hollow beef bones with the peanut butter or maple bacon filling.

Bailey likes all sorts of fruits and veggies. She loves baby carrots, tangerines, oranges, potato, etc.

Guinness' motto in life is "If it ain't meat, it don't matter" He actually turns his nose up at french fries and potato chips and any sort of fresh vegetable. I've never had a dog that didn't like french fries. The only time we can get him to eat carrots is if they were cooked in the pan with a pot roast!LOL

R.B. - Bailey (pit bull/lab mix) (08/?/2002 to 02/02/2005) and Guinness (chow/sheperd mix)