Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saturday Morning Adventures

Saturday Morning Adventures

We must confess these pictures are mostly Friday night adventures. Yeah, yeah we lied in the title but you guys always expect Saturday morning stuff!

Daddy has to hook up the new satelite reciever and of course this could not be done without assistance!

Whatcha doin dad?

WOW! Look at those wires! COOL BEANS!!

Hey Pete Dad's in the bathroom so let's fix it while he's gone.

Lucky say's "I'll get the tools"!

BATHROOM!Did someone say Dad's in the BATHROOM with the door SHUT!

HELLO! Is anybody in there?

Poor dad attempts to exit the bathroom during an INVASION!

Everyone is back to helping Dad now and I ask Leroy why he isn't helping too.

HMMMPH! You want to help FIX something!

You know I only BREAK things!

Brat!

Magoo has found his new toy, a straw, and is happily going on with life.

Meanwhile Maggie Sue is enjoying her time lounging in the window while all the other irritating brats are occupied.

Isn't she a beautiful brat? I think this is the best picture I've ever gotten of her. It really shows the true colors of her fur and eyes in the sunlight.
    Well that is how we spent our Friday night!

I enjoyed being a fly on the wall in your home this morning! LOL! Such cute pictures!! I got a big kick out of the entourage outside of the bathroom.

We love all our Cat Pals,in yor Furr Ever Home,and hope that Scrappy Magoo,can join our Mall Invasion,on the 5th,September,and The Partee,on the 6th!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What would we do without these weekly updates of the gang? I hate to think of what chaos might erupt!

As usual, I see they are hard at work. How much would it cost to rent them out and have them help me around the house?

Re: Saturday Morning Adventures

Originally posted by catcrazylady
    Meanwhile Maggie Sue is enjoying her time lounging in the window while all the other irritating brats are occupied.
    WOW!!! Maggie Sue is BEAUTIFUL!!! You're right, I think this is the BEST pic I've seen of her!!! Shows off her lovely face! It looks like she wears lipstick!!! That's so awesome!!! She's a true beauty and deserves an extra belly rub this morning!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Originally posted by catnapper
    What would we do without these weekly updates of the gang? I hate to think of what chaos might erupt!

As usual, I see they are hard at work. How much would it cost to rent them out and have them help me around the house?
    I'll give you Pepper Jack and Pete for the weekend for, oh, say about a dime and Leroy you can borrow anytime for free!

I too, would love to visit your house and YES, that is a priceless photo of Maggie Sue! She is BEAUTIFUL!! Isn't it funny that no matter what someone is doing around the house, they all want to "help"? They have to see what is going on!

I don't even bother to shut my bathroom door because Giz HAS to come in and keep me company every single time and Amy always follows Giz.

Looks like a lot of fun at your house!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Originally posted by catcrazylady
    I'll give you Pepper Jack and Pete for the weekend for, oh, say about a dime and Leroy you can borrow anytime for free!
    Deal! I'll even give you a quarter! So... when will they be available? I know I'll need LOTS of help decorating for the holidays. I'm sure they'll need advance notice, so I'm hoping this is advanced enough.

CCL, you are right that I come here expecting a Saturady morning fix from your kitties. It has finally replaced my cartoons Those pictures of Leroy are a hoot! He has such personality plus!!
    Omegosh - I agree that the picture of Maggie Sue is just stunning It shows her beautiful eyes and coloring. What a wonderful picture of her!! Oh and good ole Magoo happily playing on your chair. Thanks for the pictures! I loved them all

I wish I got that much of an audience when I went to the washroom.... hahaha they are all sooooo cute!

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

Boy... it sure looks like a lot of work got done with all of those "helpers"
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

I was happy to see the CCL Weekly Roundup has been posted. My weekend is not official without that!

You are right, that picture of Maggie Sue is great. She is so beautiful and her colors really stand out.

I love the boys helping dad with the receiver I've seen something similar here and it always cracks me up. I'm glad to see Magoo is a straw lover too - the Ripley Mini Me continues because straws are on of Rip's favorite toys.

From Decker with Love

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    What a wonderful time y'all had! Did the new satelite receiver get hooked up? Does it work?

As always your kids look great ... the expressin on Leroy's face is priceless, Magoo is always the sweetie pie, but that one of Maggie Sue took my breath away. She is GORGEOUS! Christa is right - it looks like she's wearing (smeared) grey lipstick. SO CUTE!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Great pictures. It sure looks like you had an exciting Friday night with all of the little furry helpers.

All pictures were adoreable, thanks!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana