Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Josephine's Kittens ... One Week Old !!!

Kim, they are adorable. And I had no idea that Debbie was taking two!!!!! WONDERFUL!!!!

YES! Elizabeth Barrett and Robert Browning are joining our poetic family in October Here they are:

Or you can look at their ALBUM!
    This really exciting because neither Dennis or I have ever seen or had such baby kittens and we have never even known where our pets came from-none or little of their history. This feels like such a treat to know them from day ONE and to know that all they will ever know is LOVE I want to go VISIT!! We are combining a PetTalk visit that we had already planned in October - to pick them up! We will be meeting several of our Kentucky and Tennessee PT friends - LizzieLou, Lisa (CCL) Kim, Jazzcat, MCM, maybe Lacey, and hopefully some others, too
    Last edited by sirrahbed; 08-19-2004 at 08:11 AM.

They look very healthy and happy. And they all are very, very cute. What a wonderful job Josephine has done with such a large family. I miss having tiny kittens around. What fun they will be in a couple of weeks. Running and playing and rolling all over the place. Please keep the baby pictures coming and they progress in development.

Thanks for the pictures!
    Stella
    Tiny Paws (!?!) ready to walk in and on your heart. They will dig a hole and plant themselves there and grow like weeds wrapping themselves around your heart and soul.

I think thats great that sirrahbed is taking two that way we can see them grow up in pictures and in stories... I LOVE THIS PLACE can't wait to get to know you all better... At least you know they are definalty getting a great home... Wow you all live pretty close to each other then eh? Thats great... What age are you getting them at? Bet your excited...

JodsI LOVE THIS PLACE

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

I know from my friends,at the animal Welfare,that whikle it is easy,to find homes,for Kittens,the enthusiasm,waers of ,when they dont bother,to have The Cat,altered,and they get the same cat,back,a year ofr tweo,later! We are praying that the Magnificent Seven,get the Furr Ever Homes,that they deserve!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by Jods
    I think thats great that sirrahbed is taking two that way we can see them grow up in pictures and in stories... I LOVE THIS PLACE can't wait to get to know you all better... At least you know they are definalty getting a great home... Wow you all live pretty close to each other then eh? Thats great... What age are you getting them at? Bet your excited...

JodsI LOVE THIS PLACE
    I love this place too! No we are not real close - about 300+ miles I *think* - but this trip was already planned. We are in Ohio and are going throuh Kentucky and Tennesse to meet PT folks we have come to know We have been wanting to do this and also to see the Smoky mountains. The kittens will be a bonus. They will be seven+ weeks old when we bring them home. We will have to isolate everyone for awhile until the are vet checked, have their first shots, worming, etc. I think the trip home will go OK and we will keep them as comfy as possible. Yes I will keep PT in pictures so you can watch them grow up. It has been wonderful here to watch other kitties grow up. I have been here over a year and seems like so much has happened. I do not have real life friends who share my feelings about animals like folks here. I don't talk about my animals like I can here! Who would be interested! They would think I am nuts!!

Originally posted by catnapper
    They're a week old already? yikes, time flies!
    Ditto! I remember they were just 24 hours old, and now they're an entire week old!

Such plump little bellies I see. They are sooo adorable and I agree with everyone that it is just so cool that Debbie is taking two and we get to see them grow from birth until old old age.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Dang it, you're making me think of taking a road trip to Tennisee!!! Those kittens are sooooooo cute! Grrrr if I didn't have such a picky butt for a landlord, Id hop in the ol car when they were old enough and drive all the way there to pick one up!

Sigh, Remus really needs a friend

what adorable little furries!!!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

They are so adorable! Wish to goodness I could take one. How come my belly doesn't look that cute?

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

They're all so adorable. I can't believe they're already 1 week old.

They are all adoreable!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana