Thread: Graphic Requests

Threaded View

Graphic Requests

Hey! I have been playing around with Adobe for the past few days, and I need a challenge! So...anybody want anything? I can't make blinkies or avatars...so, a signature, or desktop. Doesn't have to be pet related or anything... of if you just want...a ring of fire with your enemy's head in it! If you want something with pictures, just post them here. I can do funky things without though, like flames, designs, tears.

I'm not that great or anything, but I have made some things today that I liked, and wanted a challenge!

Please only one request at a time...so, I'll post the request once I'm finished it in this thread, and then somebody else can request one! Just so I don't get too confused!

And remember, it doesn't have to have pictures, or be pet-related. As I said, I'm not too great at this stuff yet though. And you could just tell me something like 'icicles' (or something) and let my imagination try something. Or you could be specific, it doesn't matter, I'm open! I'll do my best!

Remember, you can post colors and words you want, but you could also let me decide...really, it doesn't matter!
    Last edited by MariaM; 08-17-2004 at 04:17 PM.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...