Thread: Julia Child at the RB

Julia Child at the RB

I hear from the Pet angels,that the Lord gave Julia Child,just what she always wanted ,a Super Kitchen,with the best ingedients,and accesories,and is cookings for People,and Pets!All the Pets had Coq Au Vin!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

The food channel had a special on last night about Julia and showed lots of exerpts from some of her shows. She really had quite the sense of humour.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

And the Pet angels,tell me,that she is as kind hearted,a Lady,as there is at The Rainbow Bridge,and Can She COOK!

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

She would always travel with her cat. When she was in Washington DC a few years back (for a special cooking benefit) she ended up having to bring her cat to the vet for a minor problem.. IT WAS MY VET AND I WAS THERE WITH MY DOG BADGER AT THE TIME!! My vet is "vet to the stars" My vet does have quite a rep for his magic, incredible ways... he's been my vet (my dog & cat's vet?) for over 25 yrs. Now his son works with him. I am so very lucky She was quite an imposing woman, and sooo very personable. Her cat liked Badger by the way

That is no suprise to us,that she is a Cat Lady,as she fussed over Our Dinnners,as much as she did,for the Presidents,and Kings! Pet Angels LOVE our New Pal,Julia!