Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beautiful Molly!

Oh Molly!!! I always knew what an extra special, most beautiful young lady you were. But I have to tell you Molly, it wasn't unitl I read your mommy's loving and very touching tribute to her beautiful girl that I knew just HOW special!!! No doubt about it, you and your mom were meant to be, always and forever, soulmates and best friends In trule Collie style, you were her rescuer, always there by her side, helping her over those tough hurdles in life. And she in turn vowed to you her unconditional, everlasting love I know that today your mom and sweet sister Daisy are in the midst of a very happy celebration. But I'd love it if your mom would give you a big hug and kiss for me We love you Molly...our extra special Sunday Dog of the Day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Miss Molly, so happy to see you be DOTD today...you are such a beautiful girl!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

OMG Julie!!!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw Molly's picture on the website! Congrats Molly girl on being a gorgeous DOTD, I know your mommy is very proud of you!
    Dayna, Alex, Phoebe, Cleo, Rolo, Scooter, & Holly

Thank you so much Popcornbird!

Wow Molly.........it seems you already have a fan club here and I sure do understand that! You are beautiful. Yes, I did notice your ears first because my own beloved Smokey Jr. who is GSD/Lab has ears similar to yours and I'll bet he is just as sweet as you! He has one ear like a regular German Shepherd and the other one tilts inward toward the other ear. He is famous for his uniqueness and we love him that way.
    I'm so happy for you that you found your gentle and loving family. Congratulations beautiful, sweet Molly.
    Kittenwhiskerz ~CA

Hello gorgeous girl!!!

Congrats on being one of our own DOTD!!!!!
    Hugs to you, Daisy and your Mummy on your special day!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

congrats molly for being DOTD!! you are a very special doggie, we luv ya!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Awww Molly congratulations on being our very speacial DOTD . You were one lucky pup the day your Mama and family came to see you.

I hope you had a lovely day sweetie {{Hugs}}.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Beautiful Molly, I'm sorry I'm a day late in congratulating you.
    You must have had a great day with your mom and Daisy to celebrate being our very own DOTD.
    Big hug to you.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Molly, I'm so glad a "little bird" told me about your special day, because I missed it!!!! You are a lovely lady and I'm glad your life is exactly what you deserve now. Julie and her family have obviously been blessed by adding you to their family, and I know you have been too!!!

Congratulations, Molly, and Julie, on being the Dog of the Day!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Even though I missed Molly's special day, we'll be sure to make it up to her! Expect pictures sometime within the next few days.

Thanks again, everyone!