Thread: Birthday party, teenagers, chaos, and sick cats. all in one weekend..

Birthday party, teenagers, chaos, and sick cats. all in one weekend..

Well I was invaded this weekend by four teenage girls, celebrating my daughters 12th Birthday, a week early, I had no idea how exhausted I would feel, and its not quite over yet, they have gone ten pin bowling and to megazone, (relief, peace and quiet for me).

They have had a great time, going to the movies, my daughter paid for them all to see I ROBOT, which they throughly enjoyed, and their eats, then we hired out the singing playstation game, its very similar to Karaoke, wow that was fun, I sneaked in a few songs and enjoyed myself he he.

I have too small a house, it was noisey, with happy singing and giggly girls who sat up and chatted to the wee small hours.

I was glad we had upstairs, so hubby and I ran for cover, almost locked ourselves in up there.

Between teenager girls and sick cats , and smashed vans, its been quite a weekend, with mixed feelings of happiness and fun and worry.

Gosh and I thought boys were messy and noisey, I take that back, girls are just as capable. lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

You have my sympathies! I currently have a house full of giggling girls... my daughters, their boyfriends, a few other friends all over watching movies. Sigh, we've had to remind them about leaving the bedroom door open a few times tonight... they stopped closing it after I told them that the next time we saw the door closed that I'd squeeze myself in between them - my youngest said "don't laugh, she'd so it" when the friends giggled. So now I can hear if the rooms gets too quiet (if you know what Im mean) Just wait a few more summers when boys join the scene!

Oh yes Kim I have already thought of that, I am dreading it to be frank, I need a bigger house!!!!!, you have my empathy too Kim, still when they are all left home , we will be complaining how quiet it is probably.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Sigh, yes we will! There's no making us happy, is there? This has been a very busy summer... most of it we've had at least one kid over that wasn't ours to spend the night. We'd rather have our kids here and know what they're up to than having them elsewhere. One of the kids has become like a third daughter and she even calls me mom! Thank goodness we have a large house! I canlt imagine all these kids and not enough room.

Funny thing is that my parents NEVER let me have friends over. I like having all the noise and listening to the kids laughing.

LOL!!! Yep, I know all about this as well. Of course, now when my youngest (15) and her boyfriend go upstairs to watch T.V., I get the excuse that they can't leave the door open, because all the cats will come in and bother them!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Same here Kim (catnapper) I was lucky if I ever had a friend to stay over, but my daughter has someone nearly every weekend, I say No on school nights mostly, except for something special that might crop up, Melissa is a real social butterfly and she is like being an only child because of the age difference of my children, so I just have to remember that, and I agree having them here at least you know what they are doing, and unfortunately everyone has different rules and some parents are just way to easy going for my liking.

Ah I like the excuse of the cats bothering them, I think I would say well TOUGH!! get used to it. lol
    Furangels only lent.

Oh Kim! I hope my girls don't see that excuse or they'll be trying that one on me! Never mind that both boys are sound asleep in the laundry basket! (You never know when a burst of energy might propel them from the basket into their laps in the room!)