Thread: Have you all seen...?

Have you all seen...?

Have you all seen this website?:
    http://www.sofla.com/events/special/...ward_pets.html

The Broward County (Florida) Animal Care and Regulation Division has webcams set up in their building, one in the cats section, one in the dogs section. The live cameras are focused on "display" cases in which they put a new cat/dog each day for people to see (and encourage people to come in to adopt them!). It's kind of fun because the image is renewed every few seconds so it's almost like you're watching the animal move in real time. Not quite "streaming" video, but close!

Today in the cat section they've just put in an adult kitty, orange and white. Yesterday there was a little black and white cat who always seemed to want to hide under the newspapers (laid on the floor of the case)! I don't know if there are any dogs in the dog display case today. A few days ago there were little black puppies (two or three) rolling all over each other in the dog display case. The image shown on the website would switch back and forth, periodically, between the cat display case and the dog display case.

Sometimes you will see people come into view, either staff members or visitors coming to see the animals. Sometimes children appear with their parents, but the kids often aren't tall enough to be in camera view and you only see the tops of their heads! That's kind of funny...

Check it out!

I just went and had a look. It's so cute! I hope that this will help the kitties get good homes. I hope Pesto doesn't get jealous if her mom spends some time watching other cute kitties on the computer!

------------------
    Personal servant for Pesto

I clicked but only saw an empty cage. I then read the rest of your post and the next, then decided to try again. And there he was! Or, rather, there was his ear! He had apparently been off-camera, I guess getting his snack on, or something more private!

I just looked again, and the very itty bitty last tip of his ear is all that's showing! Mayber he's camera shy !