Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: T & P’s Big Adventure

1. Havin seen the motor home "up close and personal" I can attest to how fabulous it is! A shower (aka....kitty litter stall) wc. kitchen...wow...wow...wow!

2. And Barbara.....perhaps if you HAD been with me I would not have gotten quite so lost in the corn fields of Illinois! (Looking for a dirt road called "Clapsaddle" )

That is about as "roughing it" as I would dare to go And if I could have my babies with me, I might even leave the house now and then!!

Debbie this whole thread is AWESOME! The motor home, the babies, and you being so happy to have them along with you! That is great!
    I loved the pictures and video's of two of PT's cutest. They really do look perfectly content and happy and I can imagine how great it must feel to have them come along with you.
    I'm so excited for all of you. Now you can look forward to your next trip and be completely at ease since your furbies are with you. What a great feeling!

Hugs and kisses to our new travelers!!!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Lovely! Just lovely! Tubby looks good driving the motorhome! I loved the video of him trying to find his spot on the leather. My two were weird about my leather loveseat when I got it too - now it's THEIRS! and Ms. Peanut! The Queen just made herself perfectly at home on the appropriate oriental rug - as befits a little queen!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

OK, I'm selling my home and buying a motorcathome!!!
    WONDERFUl pics and videos .... so happy for your family!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I was wondering if you had ever took them with you in the motorhome! They done really well, of course, poor Terry, sounds like he was the one freaking out! Maybe you'll have to get him a big crate!

We took Grover with us on vacation, last year, she done really well, but then she was only four months old at the time. Like Debbie, I think if I can take my babies with me, then I would be just fine!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Can The Found Cats,come,on the next Camping Trip,PLEASE! We are jealous,of Tubby and Peanut!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awwww!! Tubby and Peanut travelling in your luxurious motorhome - what an adventure! Tubby really seems relaxed about the drive. Yes, I'm sure he'd rather be with you, than left behind. Oh, the way he's arranging himself in that leather sofa, and he sure found a perfect spot close to the kitchen counter.

Peanut is such a doll on the rug. I think she's trying to make sure you won't overlook her.

Debbie, I'm SO impressed with your motorhome, it's wonderful and must be great to travel around in - except for backing up somewhere.

Thanks so much for sharing!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Very nice pictures and your motorhome is just lovely. I love looking at Tubby, he reminds me alot of my Blackie who passed away 2 1/2 years ago. You all look very happy, that must be so nice to travel with them.

11. except for backing up somewhere
    Randi....when I was touring the motor castle last weekend I noticed what appeared to be a monitor on the dash. Turns out there is a camera mounted on the back of the home and real time camera shots of the rear!

Amazing huh?

Well how cool is all that?! I just wish I could travel with Ms Ritz....perhaps there is hope!

Love the videos!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Hey Tubby & PeaNutter ~

So we'll be seein you two at Findlay on Memorial Day Sunday, 2005, RITE!??

Tell yur Mom to *mark* da calender!!

/s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

I can't believe I missed this!

Great photos and videos of Tubby and Peanut enjoying the Motor Home!
    Now you have no excuses, pack up the kitties and take a road trip to Vermont!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Thanks so much everybody. I'm working on the pics from this last weekend as we speak, so the uppydate should be coming...oohhh...probably sometime tomorrow. A little preview though, things went even better this weekend than last....but we gotta figure something out with the litter. I had litter everywhere - including in bed! How do you get kitties to shake their feet off as they're leaving the litter box?

And thanks for all the nice comments on the motorhome. We really like it and like Deb said, it's about as roughing it as I want to get.

Phred, by next Memorial Day they should be old pros at this so yes, I'm really hoping they can attend the annual Findlay gathering.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl