Hi all,

I have a 6 year old neutered DSH that I've had since she was a kitten, along with a 4 year old neutered DSH. Well, first the younger one was having a lot of problems with vomiting undigested food. I upgraded to a better brand and it seemed to take care of the problem.
Now what seems to be happening is the older cat is vomiting about 1-2 nights a week, and it's usually undigested food, sometimes it's a thinner browner liquid, but lately, there's been at least one, sometimes two, pieces of poo in it!! What's going on?
I have never seen her nosing around the litter box looking for a snack. If she were eating turds from the box, wouldn't she then have litter particles in her vomit?? (There are none.) I'm thinking she has this freaky digestive thing going on, where maybe her colon is reversing and sending the feces back up through her system???

If anyone has any input or advice, I'd love to hear from you. My vet is currently out of town and won't be back until tonight, but I'm curious as heck to see what it could possibly be.

Thanks,
Kim