You're quit the clever
    little kitty.

A smart one indeed.

Opening a door,WOW!

My cat can open
    doors too.

But I have to say,
    for a cat that's good.

frankie, you are truly a cuddle-bug! congratulations on being cotd!!!

Congratulations Frankie! You look very handsome in your picture - and your bed is color coordinated! Enjoy being COTD!

Waht a handsome Cool Cat you are Frankie,not unlike a Ceratin Singer named Frankie,fro new Jersey! All The Found Cats,would love to be your Friend, and not Starngers In The Night! A Big Found Cat Scooby Doo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Fantastic Frankie COTD!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Frankie you are fine! What a handsome boy - you look so cute curled up in your pic! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day!

Hey Frankie!

You're gorgeous! Well, my cat Lucy thinks so because you two look a lot alike. (:

Take a look: http://www.catster.com/?56333

Frankie
    What a handsome fellow you are! Your fur is such a beautiful color. I thought maybe you were woken from a nap and that was why you looked a mite grumpy in your picture. It makes ME grumpy to get woken up! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a handsome boy you are Frankie with your gorgeous fur and magnificant blue eyes! I would love to have you sit on my shoulder or break into my room and wake me up. What a clever boy you are!

Enjoy your day in the spotlight today, special boy.

What a gorgeous kitty! Congrats on being our Cat of the Day today, Frankie!!

Hi there handsome Frankie! I have to concur with my Pet Talk pals..you're one handsome boy! Wow, what a gorgeous, plush coat (lover your colring!) and oh, those sparkling blue eyes are mesmerizing! Grumpy??? I'd prefer to think you just awoke from a visit with Mr. Sandman What better way to end the day than with a hug from sweet, soft, cuddly Frankie! You're a gem I hope you and your proud guaridan enjoy many, many more love filled years together, precious boy Congratulations to our very specail Cat of the Day, adorable FRANKIE!!! Enjoy your day of honor, sweetheart Hugs and purrrs from Sandra, Mr. B and Oiver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Frankie, what a cute boy you are. Tigris who also opens doors sends his regards to another smart boy And Filou who also rides on shoulders sends extra headbumpies

A great little guy. Sounds like he's on the wrong side of the door at night, though. With all that love for his human, he'd be a snuggly one.

Dear Frankie, I always wondered what an orange cat with blue eyes would look like - and now I know - you are so beautiful! You are very clever too being able to open doors. I hope you had a wonderful day as COTD.

Thanks, Everybody!

Frankie's mom and dad were busy getting married and honeymooning when this was posted, so apologies for not replying earlier. Since I wrote this, Frankie routinely opens any door he wants now, as long as it requires him to push instead of pull. He has also stopped waking us up at 4am, so I don't have to boot him out of the bedroom anymore. (and yes he's extremely cuddly at night too!) Thanks for all the love! I've been checking the website every day since I sent the email last year. I was so excited when I checked today and there he was, on the day before we got married! woo hoo! Thanks also for the catster link, Lucy! Frankie will be up soon...

Welcome Macgillie and congratulations on your wedding!! I hope you stick around Pet Talk and post more pictues and get to know us all.