Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you seen Trading Spouses?

Have you seen Trading Spouses?

My friend Tara got me to watch the 1st episode with her. I thought "this is going to be sooo boring." I just watched the 2nd episode last night.....agh, I want to strangle some of those people! I don't know if I could handle living with a total stranger's family for a week!
    Could you??? Even for $50,000?.....Doesn't seem like enough with some of those people you'd have to deal with!

I've only seen one episode.

I can't ever imagine doing something like that! No way would I ever want to be mom to anyone else's kids

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I haven't seen it but I wouldn't do that for $100,000! I would not be able to tolerate that. lol

I have only seen the British version, it was very entertaining, and NO way would I even think about such an idea.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Yes, I think it is stupid. I would never do anything like that.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

We saw one episode and wanted to strangle the obnoxious snobby wife! then she didn't get the money the way she'd hoped (it we to her MIL!) Then the previews showed a family getting a woman that resmebled hubby's sister so much that we swore we'd watch oit... we forgot. We wondered how that episode went! LOL

I don't think its a good idea

I would do it for the money.

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

I'd be afraid of several things:

1. Pulling a "Homer Simpson" on a brat that isn't mine. I could just see this little debacle. Junior: You arent my mommy, I can do what I want *Junior then procedes to take a hammer to the walls or something equally destructive* Me: Why you little *procedes to choke obnoxious child like Homer chokes Bart*

2. The other "wife" trying to murder my hubby. He is a person that takes a long time to get used to lol . Great guy...just well...if you don't get him you kinda want to slap the crud out of him you know?

3. The other "husband" annoying me with his obnoxious habits. I finally am able to cope with the obnoxious idosyncratic behaviors of the person I'm with. I don't have the patience to learn another set of annoyances lol

And besides, no amount of money in the universe would be worth trading my hubby to anyone . Mine mine mine mine! lol.

Oh and btw I watched about 5 minutes of the show before I was tempted to throw my remote at the TV. Ugh, I am sooo not a fan of reality shows

I would love to do it, just so my hubby can see how good I treat him!!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

in this week's episode I especially depised the west coast family.
    The kids were spoiled brats, the dad was an AH and the neighbors were especially vicious.

"How big is your trailer???"

That was a question posed by one male neighbor to the visiting wife....

What do you do for a living?
    One of neighbor women asked....when she found out that the visiting mom was a dental hygenist she made fun of her.....I guess being a woman who marries for money and has her hubby pay to have the lipo sucked out of her fat rear is far more noble....

I would have paid for the kids to have gone to a finishing school.
    Given the neighbor's money for therapy and the husband money to learn to be a man.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Oh Richard, that's too true. They were just so rude and obnoxious! I hated the west coast hubby. You could literally see him looking down his nose at his new "wife". And those kids? I wanted to "Go Homer" (thanks for the new phrase, DJ) on both of them.

I watched the last one because it was the best thing on TV at the time. I didn't really like the lady that was staying with the wealthy people, all she cared about was herself and when she left her own house the kids seemed happy she was leaving. The blonde lady seemed kinda nice though.

Never heard of it..sounds neat though..can't say I could do it though lol

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)