Thread: Thanks Diana!

Thanks Diana!

I just got my gift swap present from My Peanuts. Thank you so much Diana, everything is awesome! We are so happy with everything! The wrapping paper was so cute, and I had alot of trouble trying to get it off without ripping any of it!

Caleb's favourite part was the foam you put in the box LOL.

Timber got this great big turkey leg nylabone, a bag of treats, and a Kong Bounzer, Frisco and Icarus got two little wood things that you put gummy treats in, and this little wooden pear (it's like a mini kong, but for small animals), and this cute little wooden house. And they got some wood chew sticks. And Greenies little bits! The Greenies are their favourite! And Caleb got a curry brush, and a kitten mitten. When I first saw the kitten mitten, I don't know why I did, but I thought of the Nightmare Before Christmas lol. It looked like a scary hand haha. And I got this beautiful shirt with a wolf on it, and it says "Untamed Spirit." It's really cool!

I loved everything, and the little cards were adorable too!

Hopefully I will get my new computer soon and then I will get tons of pictures.

Thanks so much!!!
    Last edited by wolfsoul; 08-11-2004 at 02:11 PM.

Wow, I can't believe it made it there already. The Post office said it would take 4-6 weeks . Anyway, you are very welcome! I really had fun shopping for all of your furkids I hope they enjoy there gifts. That kitten mitten did look a little scary. I never had kitties and that seemed like something Caleb would like . I can't wait for the next gift swap
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Woe, that sounds like a great package of presents. Looking forward to the pictures - and that shirt sounds stunning!!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Sounds like you guys got some great stuff, Jordan! I can't wait to see pictures of Caleb, and maybe you could snap a few of Timber too.

Argh.. sorry I didn't pick up yesterday once again LOL. We'll try to talk again one day!

Jordan it sounds like and the furry ones got some pretty cool gifts there!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets