Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Favorite Type Of Cat

Im sorry I didnt specify where the other posts are well they are in Pet General
    Dog General Dog Games and Cat General

------------------
    TAYLOR----COMETWORFPUP10

I prefer Maine Coons and love my 25 lb. Brown Classic Tabby with white Maine Coon Champion. But most of my life I just had plain ole cats all colors all sizes and all personalities. I seldom ever met a cat I didn't like. So what is there not to like in these wonderful creatures?

[This message has been edited by treybabe (edited August 20, 2000).]

I love my cats, there momma is a pure Siamese, but she found love with a black & white man kitty kat.. LOL...she had 4 kittnes & I kept two, there both boys, one looks like the older breed type of Siamese's he's Little John (don't let his name fool you... in real life he's very big)(he is a big cat),, & the other one is black & white & he's JarJar (yes like start wars).....I had another cat but he jumped out of the car on the way to the vet.... I never should have told him he was gona loose his manhood!!! His name was preshuse, he was a ginger tabby. & he'd sit kinda like a bird on my shoulder, his back feet would hag their.. I'd walk around & people would look at me funny, with these two act feet hangin down my back.... I loved him!!

my favorite cats are cats.....i have a maine coon, flame point, two flame point tabby mixed, but i have to tell you its hard to say favorites when you are a die-hard cat lover. i'll see this one & say oh isn't it the cutest, & then another one pots his little face at me and at that monent it's the cutest & favorite. As a cat lover it's diffucult to say what is a favorite. But then again the 4 i have our my favorites

------------------
    pickles

Hey! I used to have a black cat. He was the sweetest cat I ever had! He had medium length hair and was soooo kind to everyone! He would do tricks and follow me around everywhere. When we had to move, we gave him to our friend, but he wouldn't stay at their house and he left. No one knows what ever happened to him. It was really sad.

I agree with all of u......I think its hard to have a favorite anything because soon enough you will find something you like better.

COMETWORFPUP10

Persians? Maine Coons?? Generic Blacks???

Come on, fellow Abyssinian lovers, let's weigh in for the most beautiful, intelligent, loving breed of all!!!!! I have three wonderful Abys...I am a hopeless cat addict and love them all but these graceful, athletic, witty Abys are the best of all!

I love cats, period. In my life, I have only "gotten" one cat, all the others have picked me out. There are so many out their that need homes, I could never narrow it down by color. Even though I believe some traits are color-linked, they are still all just so lovable!

My favorite type of cat is MINE!! Really, I love all types of cats; each one has something special and unique about it; I do love the coloring of callies and torties, the fur of domestic long hairs, the facial structure of a Rex, the voice of the siamese, the temperment of a Maine Coon, the body of a persian.... well, you see, all cats!

Me too Tatxxx11!!!

I love all of them, just can only have one at a time and they last a long time, don't they? My 11 year old long haired (mutt), Mimi, is as healthy as a baby, and we love her so much!! BUT... Mimi will not tolerate another cat. We have a part time cat, Thomas, who comes to eat twice a day, but Mimi will not allow him inside. And, he obviously belongs to someone. We named him Thomas because he is a gorgeous, huge TOMCAT.

MINE!
    Please see for yourself:
    catoftheday.com/archive/2000/July/30.html
    Actually I figure if there is such a thing as "past-lives" DENNIS BUBBA HYPHEN POTTER was a cross between Don Juan and Jesus Christ! Please let me know what YOU think about him.
    Thank you!
    Blessings,
    Joyce

My favorite kind of cat is the one the only the most adorable cat around and that is OREO (black and white) CATS!! Especially ones that dont have tails. (Mine doesnt have a tail) tee hee

Oreo cats! I think that is the cutest way to describe these cute cats! I have two, and of course the girl is named Cookie, but we mostly call her Double Stuff - like the Double Stuff Oreo Cookies!

Oreo? I'm not sure where else in the world you can get Oreos, the only reason I know what they are is due to Seinfeld!

I haven't seen them in the UK, Australia or New Zealand.

My favorite cats are RAGDOLLS!!! Does anyone have any of their own? I have two, brother and sister, and they are the most affectionate, beautiful, playful, and smart kitties. I am also a big fan of Russian Blues. But I also love almost any cat, but am definitely addicted to the Ragdolls!