Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you kiss your dog??

Do you kiss your dog??

And do you let them kiss you??

OK, I know this is probably a stupid thread, but I'm curious!

I know a lot of people don't like it when their dog kisses them, nor do they kiss their dogs. But I love my pups so much, and I don't mind it when they kiss me on the arms or face (most of the time).

And I love to kiss them to. I kiss them mostly between their eyes, but also on the top of their head, and on their nose.

What about you???

I was thinking about posting the SAME THING today, but I forgot! I love when Major licks my arms and hands and legs and things. I let him kiss my face, and right on the lips. He kisses my neck whenever I get 'to close' to him.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

about 100 times a day lol and they will hop on my lap out of the blue and give me kisses, I have no problem with my babys kissing me on the lips, or kissing my babys on the lips
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Jasper doesn't kiss, but the other 2 kiss alot!! I also have no problem with them kissing me on the lips or kissing them on the lips!

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

The kissiest dog I have is Roxey. The other two seldom give kisses so it's really a treat when they do and there is no way I would tell them not to!
    And yes, I kiss them all the time. Mostly on the snout or on top of the head.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

moco doesnt kiss often, emma does! love given them kisses!

Don't think of me as a bad person, but I don't like it when she licks my face, she doesn't lick me much, but I don't like doggie breath... Sorry.

To make up for it, I kiss her ALL THE TIME! Mostly between the eyes...

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I love to kiss my pups on the top of their head! I love it! hehe

I also don't mind when Rebel and Claire lick my face, Niki, well she's got a much bigger tounge! lol I never mind licking of arms/legs though.
    [CENTER]
    *Brandy*

All the time!

I especially like to kiss them right where their mouth starts.. like neither their cheek, on the side. Nala's nose is so long I like to kiss her on the top, anywhere from the tip of her nose to between her eyes.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Of course! I love giving them kisses!

I kiss them on the top of their head, on their nose, and everywhere on their faces!

Chubby doesn't give kisses as much as Prince and Digger do. Mainly he likes to be very close to you.

Otis rarely kisses you. If he decides he wants to be nice () he will kiss you on the nose.

Yes of course! I don't mind at all when he kisses me either. Nebo isn't real "slobbery" nor does he really have smelly breath. He doesn't usually kiss that often, except when he gets in kissy moods lol (apparently that happens when Rachel visits ). He does really like to lick feet though...he's weird...

Reggie doesn't lick often and I'm glad as his breath really smells, so I don't care for his stinky kisses too much

I kissed Brooke on the lips about 1000x a day and now since Riley is settling down I kiss her on the lips too.. lol. I don't mind dog kisses unless I just took a shower. Haha.. any other time though!
    Riley's Dogster page

Thanks Ashely!

Of course!

Cami licks alot. She will lick your hand for hours if you let her, but eventually it get's very annoying. But i like her kisses!

I think everyone in my family (in the house) kisses cami at least 45841057 time's a day. I actually tried to count everytime someone would kiss her. I got up to 20 then forgot to start again! I love to kiss cami either between her eyes, on the top of her nose, or on the side of her mouth. And especially (when she let's me) I'll kiss her frito-smelling paws! hehe

My dogs are really kissy, especially the doxies! I give them kisses all the time usually on the top of their nose or head.

Even though Gretta has had a dental cleaning, she still has yucky breath! Vet says she just has "that kind" of problem where she will need them cleaned regularly! So..... I prefer to keep her kisses on my hands, arms, etc.!

However, I absolutley LOVE AnnaBelles KISSES!!! She can plant them all over my face, any old time! In fact, I am always making her give them to me!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!