Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Many Pounds of Kitty do you Have?

Hey Yall!! Had to get in on this one!!

Puddin' weighs 15 pounds and
    Trouble weighs 7 pounds

We've been avoiding scales lately, so this is approximate.
    Cassy 13 1/2 pounds
    Livvy 15 pounds

28 1/2 pounds agragate; 3.5625 ppp (pounds per paw -- GREAT measurement base, Leah! )
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Weezie is 7-1/2 pounds.
    Thelma is 6-1/2 pounds.

People often ask me if they're full grown.

Shiloh has been 8 lbs on the dot at her last two annual vet visits. She maintains her weight very well.

That's just 2 ppp
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Former User Guest
    Here's an update on Casper & Kitty's weight. Just came from the vet (to have Kitty "fixed") and he weighed both of them, so here goes:
    - Casper: 3.4 Kg
    - Kitty: 2.4 Kg

And he said they won't grow much anymore, so they are quite a small variety of cats

FYI for those of us in the States ...

Casper is approx 7-1/2 pounds and Kitty is approx 5-1/3 pounds.

Hi gang, been absent a few days...but was so glad to read this thread and learn how much variety there is out there. Stump is about 12 pounds (after having been down to 8.5 a year ago due to hyperactive thyroid; vet says he now looks like a million bucks!). I'm guessing that Emmett weighs at least that much and probably more. It's hard to keep him still enough to weigh him! So I figure I have at least 25 pounds of kitty but likely more!
    Cindy (aka Manxcat)
    household staff of Stump and Emmett

"Dad" wanted to include Boots, the Kat, in the weigh-in; so we took the UPS scale home.
    Now it's all of 4-5" x 6" big on top...

Dad grabs a Kat and plunks him down onna scale and letz go. *ZIPP* Kat's inna fallin wadder klozet and the scale's tipped over faster thana eye *blink*.

Dad getz a baking sheet to make the top bigger. Adjusts the scale to reed zee-row.
    Kat sees more activity inna baffroom and sprints out. After a lengthy chase round the house, Kat placed gently onna cookie sheet which is balanced onna scale. Wow, Dad! That cookie sheet did three flipz afore it hit the floor! Kat found behind drapes in living room.

Next; Dad empties the pillow outa it's bag and tracks down Kat. Kat stuffed into pillow bag and is returned to baffroom. Kat inna sack, cookie sheet and scale brought into alignment. Kat extends razor-klawz, opens pillow sack with surgical precision, dumps kat krunch bowl vaulting off sink top, and seeks refuge unner BigBed. Dad cleans up kat krunch and attempts to straighten now bent cookie sheet... Pillow sack gotz openings in boff endz now.

**Ding** New plan... Kat dragged, *hisssssing* and *Grooowwwwling* from unner the bed. Baffroom scale pulled out. Unhappie Kat an Dad jump on scale; reading taken. Kat released to pout in undisclosed seekrit location. Dad jumps on scale for solo reading (a hunnert an HOW many, Dad?).
    Shuddup! You two are next! {Uh-Ooooh}

After blotting the red stuff leaking from his multiple lacerations onna handpawz an arms; Dad grabs SmokeMan and me, too.

Now ebberbuddie's unhappie...
    Kat weighs bout 12 pounds (3ppp)...
    Smokey is listed as 38 pounds - way too low...
    And me, Cinder, came in at 52 pounds - an I demand a recount cuz that's 2.5 lbs mor'en the White Coat said. We don't tink Dad kan sertrakt rite!

Sure wish you Two-Leggerz wuld quit talkin bout poundz! I'm prolly gonna looze summore krunch pieces in my dinner tanite!
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Misty-9 pounds
    Tundra-9 pounds
    Hoss-6 pounds
    Buddy-22 pounds
    Smokey-8 pounds

They all seem to weigh abotu the same amount exept fat buddy bear. But thats ok we all still love him! LOL
    The Egyptians thought cats were Queens, cats will never let us forget it!
    Dogs have masters, Cats have staff!

Maximillian would rather Mh refrain from telling you his exact weight - (much the same as Mh will not reveal hers) so let's just say he comes in somewhere between 16 & 18 lbs. . .last we checked.

Luna is 4,5 kg (must be 10 lb)

Kirsten

Happy New Year to all!

Sadie weighs in at 12 pounds of cuteness.

FYI, Chuck, a stone is 14 pounds. We in UK tend to use stones/pounds, particularly for personal weight - don't think we should get into sharing info on that one!
    Helen

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    Okay, let's see what my cats bring at the scale. Errr... not easy when they are wiggling their way out.
    Well, Rudie my giant lovely male cat is now about 7 kg and my little princess Eddy is 4,5 kg.
    And now the difficult part, the conversion. Guess that Rudie has about 15,5 pounds and Eddy almost 10 pounds.

Now I finally know why it is that when I wake up in the morning I feel like I've been doing some heavy weightlifting. Those two lay on my tummy all night long. And than I didn't even mention the dog snuggling up next to me (if there's enough room than preferably on top of me) with her 25 kg which is very much forbidden but she seems to forget that every night.

Cinder & Smoke: I've been laughing sooo loud that I scared the cat out of her sleep and the dog crept away with the her tail between her legs.

[ January 02, 2002: Message edited by: C.C.'s Mom ]