Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Stringalong **Game*

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge.. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew Kung Fu, so they decided to hire a Sumo wrestler and fight while they were eating. The cats were confused because the fudge was multiplying! So all afternoon, all the cats got together and decided to meow so that all afternoon the dogs would howl. The pink mouse jumped on the rooster's head and made the green eyed horse run into this huge pile of
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge.. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew Kung Fu, so they decided to hire a Sumo wrestler and fight while they were eating. The cats were confused because the fudge was multiplying! So all afternoon, all the cats got together and decided to meow so that all afternoon the dogs would howl. The pink mouse jumped on the rooster's head and made the green eyed horse run into this huge pile of goo

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge.. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew Kung Fu, so they decided to hire a Sumo wrestler and fight while they were eating. The cats were confused because the fudge was multiplying! So all afternoon, all the cats got together and decided to meow so that all afternoon the dogs would howl. The pink mouse jumped on the rooster's head and made the green eyed horse run into this huge pile of goo. Then
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

hehe

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge.. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew Kung Fu, so they decided to hire a Sumo wrestler and fight while they were eating. The cats were confused because the fudge was multiplying! So all afternoon, all the cats got together and decided to meow so that all afternoon the dogs would howl. The pink mouse jumped on the rooster's head and made the green eyed horse run into this huge pile of goo made

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge.. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew Kung Fu, so they decided to hire a Sumo wrestler and fight while they were eating. The cats were confused because the fudge was multiplying! So all afternoon, all the cats got together and decided to meow so that all afternoon the dogs would howl. The pink mouse jumped on the rooster's head and made the green eyed horse run into this huge pile of goo made by

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge.. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew Kung Fu, so they decided to hire a Sumo wrestler and fight while they were eating. The cats were confused because the fudge was multiplying! So all afternoon, all the cats got together and decided to meow so that all afternoon the dogs would howl. The pink mouse jumped on the rooster's head and made the green eyed horse run into this huge pile of goo made by the
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

lol

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge.. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew Kung Fu, so they decided to hire a Sumo wrestler and fight while they were eating. The cats were confused because the fudge was multiplying! So all afternoon, all the cats got together and decided to meow so that all afternoon the dogs would howl. The pink mouse jumped on the rooster's head and made the green eyed horse run into this huge pile of goo made by the fairy

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge.. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew Kung Fu, so they decided to hire a Sumo wrestler and fight while they were eating. The cats were confused because the fudge was multiplying! So all afternoon, all the cats got together and decided to meow so that all afternoon the dogs would howl. The pink mouse jumped on the rooster's head and made the green eyed horse run into this huge pile of goo made by the fairy. After

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew Kung Fu, so they decided to hire a Sumo wrestler and fight while they were eating. The cats were confused because the fudge was multiplying! So all afternoon, all the cats got together and decided to meow so that all afternoon the dogs would howl. The pink mouse jumped on the rooster's head and made the green eyed horse run into this huge pile of goo made by the fairy. After awhile

hehe

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew Kung Fu, so they decided to hire a Sumo wrestler and fight while they were eating. The cats were confused because the fudge was multiplying! So all afternoon, all the cats got together and decided to meow so that all afternoon the dogs would howl. The pink mouse jumped on the rooster's head and made the green eyed horse run into this huge pile of goo made by the fairy. After awhile the

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew Kung Fu, so they decided to hire a Sumo wrestler and fight while they were eating. The cats were confused because the fudge was multiplying! So all afternoon, all the cats got together and decided to meow so that all afternoon the dogs would howl. The pink mouse jumped on the rooster's head and made the green eyed horse run into this huge pile of goo made by the fairy. After awhile the fairy

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew Kung Fu, so they decided to hire a Sumo wrestler and fight while they were eating. The cats were confused because the fudge was multiplying! So all afternoon, all the cats got together and decided to meow so that all afternoon the dogs would howl. The pink mouse jumped on the rooster's head and made the green eyed horse run into this huge pile of goo made by the fairy. After awhile the fairy put

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew Kung Fu, so they decided to hire a Sumo wrestler and fight while they were eating. The cats were confused because the fudge was multiplying! So all afternoon, all the cats got together and decided to meow so that all afternoon the dogs would howl. The pink mouse jumped on the rooster's head and made the green eyed horse run into this huge pile of goo made by the fairy. After awhile the fairy put a

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew Kung Fu, so they decided to hire a Sumo wrestler and fight while they were eating. The cats were confused because the fudge was multiplying! So all afternoon, all the cats got together and decided to meow so that all afternoon the dogs would howl. The pink mouse jumped on the rooster's head and made the green eyed horse run into this huge pile of goo made by the fairy. After awhile the fairy put a spell

There was a dog in charge of some chickens that liked fudge. Every day a cat would trick the dog into leaving the door to the garage open after he visited the big rooster. One peticular rooster had red butt with black feathers. Another had magnificent tail feathers that stuck out 50 inches and 1000 hens but he acted silly sometimes. All the roosters decided to attack the chickens. They ate two, then they went inside to harass some cats with claws that were sharp as knives. The dog knew Kung Fu, so they decided to hire a Sumo wrestler and fight while they were eating. The cats were confused because the fudge was multiplying! So all afternoon, all the cats got together and decided to meow so that all afternoon the dogs would howl. The pink mouse jumped on the rooster's head and made the green eyed horse run into this huge pile of goo made by the fairy. After awhile the fairy put a spell on

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06