Thread: I'm going to have a stepdad!

I'm going to have a stepdad!

And two stepbrothers! My mom just got engaged last night. She and her boyfriend have been dating for 4 years. Yesterday he took her to a park for a picnic, got down on one knee and gave her a ring! My mom is 52, and her boyfriend is 47. They met in divorce counseling LOL! My mom and dad split up when I was a freshman in college, and now I'm 23, so they've been divorced 5 years. I knew my mom wasn't going to be on the market for long!! LOL. Here is a pic of me and my mom and soon-to-be stepdad, at my college graduation back in May.

Woohoo! How exciting!

Thats so great!! Will you be her maid of honor?

I have no idea. She didn't call until 11:30 pm last night, and she still had to call his boys and my brother, so we only got to talk for like 10 minutes. We haven't had a chance to talk about the wedding, or who's moving in with who, anything like that. But I'm going to find out tonight!!

Congrats!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

How sweet! Congratulations!

Thank you Wolfie!

Congrats!!

From Decker with Love

How exciting for all of you!!!! I know that having your mom happy with someone you like will be wonderful for all of you!!!

Very exciting!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

soooooooo romantic! congratulations to all!

How neat that your mother has found happiness again, your stepdad to be looks like a nice guy, and by the way,. you look the spitting image of your mum, more like younger , older sisters lol.

Congratulations to your mother and her fiancee, we shall have to hear all about the wedding and see pics of course, you know that is expected don't you lol.?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️