Thread: Cat Clothing

Cat Clothing

If any clothing would suit your cat or kitten, exactly what would it be?
    ~Faylo

Alex would want a crown and one of those long velvet, fur-trimmed robes that kings wear.

Tinker would want a tiara with lots and lots of jewels! She'd probably also want a pink shimmery robe with pink (fake!) fur trim.

Clarice would probably want a warm fuzzy coat and house shoes.

Feline- Holly looks very studious in her specs... adorable.

My Mocha wouls also wear a tiara...and carry a scepter....she already rules the house! My Bonzo is more like Spicolli from Fast Time at Ridgemont High- He'd be wearing Bermudas and a surf board.

I think my Jumper would appreciate a pair of bat wings to aid in his frequent flights. Snow Tiger would like a set forks and spoons with,or course, plate and drinking glass. All of this should come with bibs. Since he eats most anything. Snow Cat would look good in a pair of jammies, since he sleeps most of the time. Zippy cat would do well with a 2 pair of roler skates.

........wayne

Lets see....

Noah would want to wear a pair of draw-string pajama bottoms, then he could paly with his own strings...

Noel would run away too quick for me to put anything on her...
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

My two, well, Graemer, the male would wear a speedo bathing suit so he might go a little faster......and Miley, the female, would wear a fur coat to keep her warm so that she wouldn't have to sit on top of the amplifier all day.

cat clothing for you!!

Meow All !! If anyone is interested in womens sweaters,turtlenecks or jumpers shop at Christopher and Banks or CJ Banks. Great prices and great clothes. If jewelry is your thing I work at piercing Pagoda (division of Zales Jewelers) where we carry a widw assortment of cat charms and earrings. I have a jeep Liberty and just recently ordered a tire cover with the words feeling frisky and a cat on it through tire cover.com. So if ya see me on the road give me a meow and i will meow right back at ya!! If your looking for a windshild banner look up rearwindow graphics.com These to places will custom make your order. Anyone else has a great place to shop or has any great cat items let me know I would love to hear from you!
    PURR PURR. Cats are God's gift of love to his children. A gift of love and companianship to remind us that he is always with us. PURR PURR

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    LOl! Sasvermont -- My Mishi would be in Speedos too for the same reason.

Mitzi would wear a crown or a tiara and a red velvet cape trimmed in ermine (fake of course).

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Clothes for Cats

I believe Siva would would wear mountain climbing garb so she could climb to the highest tree and be queen of all she surveys. Wooz would wear a tophat and be a charming, shiny, black kitty who has a way with the girls. Sweets would dress as a school marm with glasses perched on her nose so as to be properly attired as she gathers more wisdom. And Checks would dress in bright colored garments and perhaps be the entertainment for Siva's court!

Filou would wear a red hat with a feather like the musqueteers. Tigris would wear a green hunter's hat, also with some feathers