Thread: belle

belle

such a lovely lady! you are still ready to go arent you? congratulations to our dotd!!!!

CONGRATULAIONS BELLE!

Oh be still my heart! Belle you are sure one gorgeous senior girl!!

I'm sorry to hear that you have Lyme disease, but it doesn't sound like you let that slow you down one little bit

I hope you enjoy your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Re: CONGRATULAIONS BELLE!

Congratulations beautiful Belle!!

----<---<--<{(@

Awww, Belle, what a real beauty you are - and from lovely Columbia, MD, too!! I love your bicolor bordie coat and those true herding instincts! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

awww...Belle, you look like a smart dog!! (like all border collies!) I also have a border collie, Blaze! To Belle's mom/dad: Don't you have to agree that border collies are the BEST kind of dogs!!?? We've had two, and they are SO awesome, smart, and just overall great dogs!!! We've also had Blaze since he was 7 weeks (he's now about 3) and he LOVES to play frisbee and agiligy too. Have a great day Belle! Blaze says hi from Kentucky!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Oh, what a beautiful girl you are dear Belle! You may be heading into your senior years sweetheart, but through it all, that spritely Border Collie spirit shines on! And I'll just bet you still can give your humans a run for the money! You've taken on my roles and racked up many accomplshments during your lifetime Belle. And now, in your golden years, you've assumed the most coveted job of all...that of full time loyal and loving best friend and guardian to your wonderful family! You're the best Belle! It was an honor to make your acquaintance, beautiful Belle! I hope today your treated royally for today we crown you our EXTRA special Sunday Dog of the Day! Congratulations sweetheart. What a deserving honoree you are! I wish for you and your proud family many, many more love filled, happy years together! Hugs and happy tail wags to you Belle from Sandra and puppers Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratualtions! You're just a young pup at heart, aren't you? You're a beautiful girl, and it sounds like you're living the great life!

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Hi Pretty Miss Belle!

What a beautiful smart girl you are Belle! We can see why your family loves you so much. You are quite a girl. We don't know any real border collies but we have always been amazed to hear stories about how smart you doggies are. Our Mom says there is a border collie rescue not too far from our house. We would love to visit it!! Congratulations precious girl on being our very very very special Sunday DOTD!!! You are most deserving of the honor!! Always love your life like we do Belle!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Very Wet and Rainy Florida

Beautiful Belle!!

Aw Belle, We are so sorry to hear of your Lyme disease, but are happy to know that you don't let it slow you down. You are a beautiful girl, and oh, how you remind us of ourselves. You see, we are both Australian Sheperds, and we too, have that natural instinct to "herd" everything, whether it be our Rooster and Chicken friends in our yard, or the little children from next door that come over to our house to visit. We think it is lots of fun, and we just can't help ourselves! Congrats to you for being DOTD!!!! Forever hold onto your beautiful spirit that enriches the lives of all those who love you so dearly!!!!
    xoxoxo Chance and Teddybear.... Kary-Ann's Kids
    Kary-Ann
    Teddybear and Chance's Mommy

i just love thoughs ears
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven