Thread: summer

summer

such a darling puppy......and so full of life......congratulations to the dotd!!!

CONGRATULATIONS SUMMER!

Summer, as soon as I seen your face this morning I knew you were an awesome dog! You sound like the perfect dog for your family & they sound like the perfect family for you (guess that's why you both picked each other hu ). I hope you all have many, many wonderful years together!

Hope you have a great day celebrating being our "DOG OF THE DAY!"

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Summer, what a perfect *combo* of breeds you are. No wonder that you are both smart and beautiful. I think you made a good choice in selecting your guardian, who seems to appreciate all your wonderful qualities. Also, I must mention how much I love your name, and it fits you to a T, because you are like the sunshine and warmth of a summer day all rolled up into the most magnificent of animals.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Summer,

You are so lucky to have a furry friend to love you so much.
    Summer is a beautiful lady. Have a wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

What great ears that dog has!
    SMB ^ï^
    Bats--you need them more than you know!

Cool! What a great dog! My Buddy is a Golden/Border Collie Mix too, and looks soooo different! Aren't we lucky to have such a great combo?

Beautiful Summer! I can't say it any better than your proud and adoring guardian has....What joy you furry creatures bring to our lives And what a great choice you made in seclecting your forever family Summer And how lucky are they to have such a beautiful, intelligent, life and people loving pupper to make their lives complete! You're such a beauty, inside and out sweet Summer! I know that you and your family can look forward to many, many more happy years together Summer. Oh, what memories you'll make! Your young guardian is especially blessed to have such a loyal and devoted best furfriend to grow up with Congratulations to you dear, beautiful Summer, our VERY special and deserving Dog of the Day! Enjoy your day of celebration sweetheart...I think a little of ice cream just might be on the menu tonight Hugs and happy tail wags to you beautiful girl from Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Summer, your picture took my breath away. You are absolutely beautiful and oh my, you live right here in Tennessee with Piper and me!

Congratulations sweet, beautiful Summer and congratulations to your owner, who obviously loves you so very much!

What a lovely combination of two great breeds you are, Summer!! I think you are absolutely perfect, and obviously your human agrees with me!!!!

Have a great day of celebration (and yes, I hope you get more ice cream or at least some Frosty Paws too)!!! Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!!

Summer - you are such a pretty girl! I love those ears and that darling mug of your's. You rock Summer
    Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

Beautiful Summer, you are indeed a very lovely lady, and what an apt name your family bestowed upon you! I bet you are smart as a whip! It is obvious from your human's description how very loved and treasured you are. I agree with Sandra, you sure knew how to pick the best of families .

Have a wonderful day sweet Summer, I'm so glad to have met you for you certainly added some summery light on my cloudy day here!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge