Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jumping for joy !!!!

Jumping for joy !!!!

For those of you who know that fosters Rhett and Tang will be adopted as of this monday, you also know that their new mom is taking a 3rd kitty!

My first thought was she would pick Squirrel the little white kitten as they has a great time playing together as we waited for Rhett and Tang to make their debut.

My second thought was Rachel the tabbie kitten with an orange head. I remember her being quite spunky that day she visited and doing quite a bit of showing off.

But here, we are all surprised. One of the fosters had curled up in a ball on the floor right behind Rhett and Tang's new mom-to-be. She/He laid there and napped quietly while I talked about him/her. Told about personality traits etc. But I was surprised (yet excited) to hear that this was her choice.

Do I have you wondering yet?????

After all, there aren't THAT many cats up in my foster room that she could have picked from (especially since I just ruled out 2 of them)

Did you guess yet?

Miss Tang and Rhett mom-to-be want to also adopt............

BarbieAnn (I need a smiley with happy tears)

OMG Jen, that is wonderful!!!!!!! What an absolute surprise. I'm so happy for her and her new meowmie.

YEAH!!!!!

From Decker with Love

Awww that is wonderful news!!! I'm sure all 3 of them will have a long and happy life in their new home!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

She made a purrfect choice!! Barbe Ann will be waiting in the window for her and giving her loves at night! Banner birthday for you!!!

YIPPEEE!!!! I am sooo happy for the 3 lucky babies!! When do they get to go to their new home????

p.s.- whats the status on Rachel and OBrien?? They are two of my favorites? Did they get furrever homes yet??

Oh Jen! I am and at the same time.
    So happy that Barbie Ann found a new home with a wonderful person who is also taking two of your other wonderful kitties
    and kind of sad too that we may not see any more photos of her here at Pet Talk.
    Could you please ask the new owner to either join Pet Talk or at least e-mail you updates on how all 3 are doing?
    You are doing a great job as a foster mom finding great homes for your kitties!
    Does this mean that you will have room for 3 new fosters now?
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Tang, Rhett and Barbie's new mom does not do e-mail at home Only through the school at which she teaches (which means she is not on that often at work either) but I hope to receive phone updates and maybe snail pictures.

AND!!!!

Emma Jean has a family driving an HOUR to meet her tomorrow, so she may be leaving me too!

How can 3 (possibly 4) adults be getting a home but my precious little kittens are not
    Their day will come, I know.......

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    Tang, Rhett and Barbie's new mom does not do e-mail at home Only through the school at which she teaches (which means she is not on that often at work either) but I hope to receive phone updates and maybe snail pictures.

AND!!!!

Emma Jean has a family driving an HOUR to meet her tomorrow, so she may be leaving me too!

How can 3 (possibly 4) adults be getting a home but my precious little kittens are not
    Their day will come, I know.......
    Jen...count your blessings that three maybe four ADULTS are getting forever homes! Too many people want kittens this time of year, and someone purrfect will come along before you know it for them too! I'm sending a shipment to you for fostering...you'll have to send me your address though Now that you'll have more room hee, hee!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Jen...count your blessings that three maybe four ADULTS are getting forever homes! Too many people want kittens this time of year,
    Oh, I do!!!! Trust me

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Another great job, Jen! How wonderful that the 3 of them will be in a home together. It won't be so traumatic for them to relocate because they'll be among friends. Keep up the great work!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Yippeeee!! That's great news. And somehow even more special knowing that ADULTS are getting forever homes. The kittens will have plenty of chances to find families, but sadly this is not always the case for the adult cats. How wonderful that these three are getting the chance at a happy life in a loving home!!!

(((HUGS))) to you!!!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Where can I see pix of these three siblings-to-be?

Congratulations.

Wonderful news Jen!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Terrific news Jen!!!! I am VERY happy for you and the kitties