Thread: kira

kira

what a great dog you are, telling time and all......and a soccer player to! congratulations to the dotd!!!

Kira

What a beautiful lady you are. I bet your mom does love you very much.
    LHCamry

CONGRATULATIONS KIRA!

Kira, I just can't get over what a beautiful labbie girl you are! I know there are going to be all kinds of lab lovers stopping by today to congratulate you sweetie

You are a most deserving dog, so I made you a little something special! Hope you like it, and have a wonderful day you gorgeous girl!!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Kira, what a loving mommy you have a what a great bio she wrote for her baby!

Drool on command!! Now THAT's awesome! ;-)

Congratulations doll-baby Dog of the Day!

Kira - you rock!! What a pretty girl and so talented too - it was nice to hear about your antics today on your day as Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

Kira, congratulations on your very special day!
    You are a very smart little girl and such a cutie.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Hi there precious Kira!!! Oh, what a lovely Labbie girl you are! Even my girl Star has to admit, you're quite the beauty And what lucky humans, having such a smart, gentle, playful velcro Labbie to stick by their sides, day and night filling their days with love and laughter! I see that soccer ball's gotten quite the workout Anna made you such a beautiful certificate to commemorate your special day of honor!!! That's our Anna Please know that while I'm not nearly as creative as Anna, my sentiments are the same... you're the best! Kira, I hope you and your proud family have a wonderful, wonderful day celebrating your much deserved "top dog" honors! Maybe a bit of steak witll be on the menu tonight! Congratualtions to you precious Kira, our very special Dog of the Day! Hugs, kisses and lots of happy tail wags and Labbie butt wiggles to you sweet baby girl from Sandra, Star the Lab and Cody the Husky!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kira.....what a beautiful girl you are! So smart too. I would love to see you playing soccer with the family. Such a great certificate that Anna made for you. So well deserved also.

Enjoy your day and Congrats!!!

Robin

Wow Kira, what a special girl you are! While I can't hope to top the beautiful honor that Anna so thoughtfully made, please know you put such a smile on my face today, and put cheer into my heart! My boy Tommy loves balls of all sorts as well, including soccer balls! You do indeed sound very smart, but I have to say that doesn't surprise me too much. Our doggie kids are often surprising in their intelligence!

Hope you have a wonderful, fun-filled (and maybe even treat-filled!) day! Congratulations beautiful Kira!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge