Thread: phoebe jane

phoebe jane

you keep the place humming i am sure! such a great personality! congratulations to the dotd!!!

Hi Phoebe Jane!

Hi Big Girl!! You are soooooo busy PB!! Being deaf has not slowed you down at all sweetheart! Such an accomplished girl and still learning. We can certainly see why your family loves you so much. Our Mom could pick you up and kiss you all day. You are one kissable, huggable, little dynamo! We'll take ALL the kisses you want to give us! We all love that cute picture of you!! Great photography! Have a wonderful day today and every day sweet Phoebe Jane. Enjoy your honor as our cutest little Sunday DOTD! Please say hi to the family and of course to your sister, Libby. We all hope you get all the cheerios you want and all the stuffed toys in the world. Please share with Libby. But above all Phoebe Jane, please please be careful sweetheart! No more holes or sharp or breakable objects-stick to the soft stuffies cutie pie! You and Libby always love your life like we do!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Steamy, Florida

Phoebe Jane,

What a beautiful baby you are. I am so sorry that you can't hear.
    But I know that want hinder you at all. I am so glad that you have a family that loves you very much and you love them. I would love to have you for my own. You are so pretty. Hope you and your family have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Well lil one,, you sound like you hear more then we do,, in many ways,, Arent you just too sweet for words!!!!
    congrats on being DOTD,,,

CONGRATULATIONS PHOEBE!

Well you sure are a cutie pie Phoebe! I understand why your family loves you so much

It doesn't seem like your deafness has stopped you from doing anything that any other dog does has it?!

I would love to be smothered by your sweet little kisses!

I hope you and your companion Libby have a rip roaring day celebrating your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a darling girl you are PJ!! You seem to be one happy pup despite your special condition thanks to your awesome parents. You have the sweetest little face! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Doggy Girl of the Day!

Hi there darling Phoebe Jane Awww, how sweetly you pose next to your daisys...such a pretty, pretty girl! And what a little scamp, so joyful, life loving and fearless!!! I think your family's got something there when they call you their "Terrier terrorist!" I love a pup with spunk and spirit. But Phoebe, please, no more knives and glasses as toys I'm sure you and sister Libby can have just as much fun destuffing your stuffies Phoebe, you may be deaf but in true canine spirit, you haven't let such a minor affliction keep you from being the happiest, most confident and lovable pup on the planet! Oh, and smart too...I'm so impressed with your awesome knowledge of sign language! Phoebe, we're honored to have precious you as our extra special Sunday Dog of the Day! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight with Libby and your wonderful family Hugs, kisses and happy tail wags to you precious Phoebe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Phoebe Jane,

What a cutie pie you are. Happy congratulations on
    being chosen for honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I wish you a lifetime of love & happiness little one.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I want a kiss Phoebe Jane!

Belated congrats to an extra special girl!