Thread: new pics of Foster Tawny

new pics of Foster Tawny

Tawny, my 14 year old foster kitty ... is really enjoying sharing a bedroom with Amy Beth! She is quite taken with her bed as well!

Tawny is a really sweet old gal and no trouble at all! I hope her mom, CrimsonObsession will see these pics and check in. I haven't heard from her in a while!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Awww, she has really taken to Amy Beth hasn't she. Those pictures are just adorable. I'm sure her meowmie will be happy to see Tawny so well cared for.

From Decker with Love

AWWWWWWW Tawny, you are such a sweetheart. You look so happy and comfortable laying there under the covers. Gosh she is such a pretty girl.

Great pics Kim, thanks for the update on her.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Awwww! Tawny looks so content! I'm sure Tif'll be thrilled when she sees these pics!

Aww Tawny is gorgeous! I'm happy to hear she's fitting in quite nicely
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

It is nice to see Tawny so happy and cozy - so well cared for and happy I am sure these pictures will make Meowmie very excited!! I hope they can be reunited soon.

That is so good,of you,to take an older Cat in,and the Found ats,have something special,for Tawny,at The Partee!Steak,maybe!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tawny is really enjoying herself. I hope her mom checks in soon to see how well she is doing.

What a sweetie!

Thank you Wolfie!

Too cute!

Snug as a bug in a rug!!!

Awww Tawny looks so cute snuggled up next to your daughter
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Aaw, there's my baby!! I was hoping you'd post pictures soon, I miss her beautiful face. She looks so happy, I'm glad! Makes me feel a little better, though I still wish I had her here, with me. The job hunt's taking a little longer than I expected. Blockbusters wants me, but they're in the middle of a huge full-store change and last I checked they were still waiting for my background checks too. Told me to come back AGAIN on Monday XP. So hopefully I'll have the job by then, and Tawny's vet visit won't be too far behind. Anyway, thank you so much for these, Kim. I've been waiting for them, and it's so good to see her looking so content. I miss her so much, but these make it a little easier.

Oh, this is sweet!!! She has the cutest face!

Hard to believe she's already 14!

Kirsten

Originally posted by CrimsonObsession
    Aaw, there's my baby!! I was hoping you'd post pictures soon, I miss her beautiful face. She looks so happy, I'm glad! Makes me feel a little better, though I still wish I had her here, with me. The job hunt's taking a little longer than I expected. Blockbusters wants me, but they're in the middle of a huge full-store change and last I checked they were still waiting for my background checks too. Told me to come back AGAIN on Monday XP. So hopefully I'll have the job by then, and Tawny's vet visit won't be too far behind. Anyway, thank you so much for these, Kim. I've been waiting for them, and it's so good to see her looking so content. I miss her so much, but these make it a little easier.
    Hi Tif! I'm glad you saw Tawny's pictures! She is really enjoying being babied by my pg daughter! Good luck with the job hunt, I hope you hear something positive this week! Stay in touch, ok?

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!