Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Skittles

Sweet Skittles

Skittles, why can't you come here and just hypnotize me

You can even do that on the screen. I simply cannot understand how someone could think you are unadoptable.

I'd love to have you ride on my shoulders- my Filou does that to and it helps to have our heads at the same level.

Enjoy your day, special Skittles-kitty

Beautiful Skittles, you were just waiting for the perfect owner to come along were you not, precious girl.

I would be honoured to have such a beautiful kitty ride on my shoulder and follow me round the house and I'll bet that your purrsons feel just the same way. What a lovely way to thank them for taking you away from that awful cage.

Have a great day in the spotlight today Skittles. Enjoy your Cat of the Day honours to the full.

Skittles, if you were considered unadoptable, I'd sure like to what they considered adoptable!! You look like an angel from heaven, congrats on your special day little Skittles!
    That feline fanatic.

Indeed, what a stunning beauty! Congrats on cotd
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

so sweet skittles, with the two different color eyes.....i can relate to that, as i have two different color eyes also! congratulations to the cotd!!!

What a stunning girl..and I love the name Skittles - her eyes look like lemon and lime skittles!! Comgratulations on COTD sweet-pea!!!!!!!

I just had to comment on Skittles! What a beauty she is. Those eyes are pulling me into your sweet kitty soul.

Beautiful Skittles

You are just like the colours of the rainbow!!! I'm so glad that your person adopted you. Sometimes, what other humans think of as "unadoptable" babies are truly the gems of the universe. Have a long, safe, happy, healthy, loving life!!!

Memories forever of my babies that have moved on to God: Pyra, Amy, Weenie, Muffin, Soldier, and the Birdies...Snoopy, Monster, et al

Sweet, sweet Skittles, I can not beleive looking at your face and seeing your sweet demeanor that someone would think you "unadoptalbe". I am so happy to hear and see that you have found a wonderful forever home.

Congratulations on being a very special COTD!!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Skittles, Queen of the Day

You are a very nice Cat. Your eyes are beautifull and you sure know how to look like a queen when it`s time to take a picture.. And tell your "parents" that they took a very nice picture of you. You look very happy. And sure, you did recognize "The Chance of a Lifetime" passing through when your master opened that cage door. Welldone Skittles!
    Last edited by Caro; 07-30-2004 at 08:52 AM.

Oh Skittles, you are the prettiest young lady I've ever seen! I see that you had the unique opportunity to choose your human and it seems as if you made the purrfect choice!

Have fun on your sepcial day and get some extra loving!

Congratulation beautiful girl! Today is your day

Skittles,that was very clever,of you,to hand pick Your Guardian,and obviously you made an excellent choice! A Giant Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOW Goes To Super Skittles COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Skittles - you are soooooo beauuutiful and cool!! My odd-eyed man is in love - you have such a sweet little face, and a wonderful personality to match!
    Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

Skittles, what a happy story you have. Rescued in the nick of time and finding a proper forever home with someone who adores you--that is fantastic! I am sure that your beautiful eyes are only one of many things that make you so special. Congratulations on being COTD!
    Oreo and Molly