Thread: Got me a big surprise at the vets today

Got me a big surprise at the vets today

I took Bladie there for her 2nd vaccination and brought along Jade (the lil one my friend found on the highway a couple of weeks ago). Brought her along because she still has probs with a bad infection (she can't even meow coz of it) BUT the thing that was a real surprise is that Jade is not 8 weeks old...she is around 4 MONTHS old (changing her baby teeth) - she was just so neglected and abused that she hasn't grown or developed - how can anybody do such a horrible thing to something as sweet as this:

One more thing: (gotta brag) Bladie won the competition and will now be cat of october in a cat calender next year.....I'm such a proud meowmie

[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: Uniqueviking ]

What sweet little cats! Hopefully now Jade will progress, now that she is in a good home.
    I'll never understand cruelty either, how anyone could hurt such a sweetheart, I'll never know.

Keep us posted about Jade and congrats/cats to Bladie You have every right to be a proud meowmie... ..meowmie, I love it!
    laurie
    ~ at least I'm not...

I'm so glad that you brought Jade to the vet! What a surprise! Poor little thing! I'm so happy that she's in a good home now, and she'll definitely thrive for sure. I hope her infection gets better. Congrats too on the calendar contest!!! That is too cool!!! Give your babies a hug for me. I can see why you're a proud meowmie!

Former User Guest
    Poor Jade... but as everyone says here, we're glad too that she has a loving home now, and a play mate.
    And hey, congrats for getting on to the calendar!!! You must be so proud, and got every right to be

Oh wow, that's a bummer! Poor Jade is already 4 months and is teething???? What a terrible life the poor baby must have had so far! I hope that she will recover completely from this infection, what did your vet say about this? Are the others on risk to get it, too? Hopefully not!

HUGS to poor Jadie-baby and to Bladie, the contest winner - and also to Beans!

Kirsten