Thread: buddy

buddy

i wish you were my buddy, you are one handsome kitty cat! congratulations on being cotd!!!

BUDDY!!!! You and Pep would get along famously! Maine Coons rock! congratulations on being Cat of the Day - hope you get lots of treats and rubdowns!

Kittie Kisses from the Crew:

Buddy, you are so beautiful!!

Buddy.you are One Owesome Orangie,and such a Happy Fellow! All The Found Cats,especailly Michael,and Roscoe,my orangies,send an Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Big,Bold Bodacious Buddy COTD!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Oh Buddy! You are a beautiful big red Maine Coon just like my Mishi! He's as silly as you are - it's one of the Maine Coon (Main Goon? ) traits that I LOVE so much! Have a wonderful day being our big, beautiful, COTD! Meowr!!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Buddy
    My, what a handsome boy you are! I'm quite smitten with you!
    I'm so glad you have a wonderful home and family all your own now, sweetie. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, Wow! What a fantastic bonus for rescuing a stray "alley cat." Him Gorgeous!

Buddy, we are so happy to meet another of AZ cats' rescues! You are an especially gorgeous boy in the colours of the Red Rock Country. And it is true: you rock, Buddy

Buddy, you are one beauuutiful boy! You do indeed look like a MC, and my MC girl is in love! How wonderful you found such a fine home. Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day!

Oh Buddy! What a stunningly handsome MC boy you are! Many thanks to your proud humans for going the rescue route! We all know the great rewards of rescue...that each and every day you repay their great kindness and compassion with your breathtaking beauty and sweet and loving personality! I'm so happy you and your family found each other and I wish for you all a lifetime of love and companionship! Congratulations to our most deserving Cat of the Day, BUDDY! Lots of hugs and purrrs to you sweet Buddy boy from Sandra and kitties Buddy (a.k.a. Mr. B!) and Oliver Enjoy your day in the spotlight beautiful Buddy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful cat. The fact that his humans took him in as a kitty instead of as an ornament, not knowing he would turn out the way he did, makes his story especially sweet.

Buddy, you are so very handsome. I wish I could caress your beautiful silky orange fur and let you give me a massage. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day and thank you to your family for adopting you.
    Steffi and Lovable

Buddy, you are a beautiful boy! Your family certainly got a bonus when they rescued you. You keep them on their toes, too, don't you? I hope you and your family have many more years together, dear Buddy, our magnificent COTD!